Chapter One (good luck)

(Meghan's P.O.V )
I hear my alarm clock go on and on . I hit it with my pillow and knock it down . It finally stopped making a noise . I closed my eyes and then hear my annoying  brothers barge in my room screaming " WAKE UP " .

Can you imagine every morning . I open my eyes and smile like usual . They finally leave the room and I get up . I walk to the bathroom putting my bathrobe on . I brush my teeth , wash my face and fix my bed .

I then put my crop top on with some black shorts . I wear my long socks , slip on my converse shoes . I finally tie my flannel around my waist and exit my room grabbing my phone and backpack .

"Oh look who it is , good morning sleepy Beauty " my brother Hunter says laughing

"Shut up "I say sitting at the dinner table to eat breakfeast

I have two brothers that are very annoying . One of them is Hunter he is 15 . The other one is Brandon and he is 14 . Yes there famous , and I'm the 13 the youngest one so yea .

I finish eating breakfeast , I take my plate and put it in the sink for my mom to wash . I kiss my mom and dad on the cheek and walk to school with my brothers .

I go to the same school , with my brothers . But my older brother goes to high school , so he drops us off and goes to his high school . But me and Brandon go to the same school called " Madison Middle School " .

I walk to my locker as usual , I enter my code and put my books in there . My friends soon approach me .

"Wassup girlfriend how's life "my friend Katie says

"Good lol how you doing" I say still in my locker putting books in

"Well you know I still like Brandon your brother "Katie says smiling

"You should know that Brandon has a girlfriend "I say seeing her reaction

"HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND "Katie screams as everyone looks at us

"Shhhh "I say as everyone goes back in there conversation

Class bell rings

We walk to class together , and we were late as usual . We see the teacher introducing us a new student . Omg he was so cute and he was a famous guy from Magcon . NO WAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!