7th Heart

"Hey, dickhead! Wake up! The hyungs are waiting in the lobby, they said we will having dinner together." Jungkook kept on shaking me, I groaned and still covering my body with the blanket.

"Ugh! You're already tired in our first day here? How much more in the following days?" He stomped his feet. I took a look at him and gave him my famous smile.

"Okay, I'll get up. Just please do me a favor." I said.

"What is it then?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Kiss me and tell me I'm the most handsome husband living in this world." I saw him blushing but he tried to cover it.

"Okay, that would be so easy." He confidently said and walked over me.

Jungkook leaned in, I stare at his lips as we're just an inch apart. Before I look in his eyes, he already closed the gap. I kissed him back and let myself fall for it. The make out session was cut off when someone opened the door and we both pulled from our kiss.

"Yah! I told you that dinner is r-... Oh, sorry! I didn't mean to barge in. Continue making out!" Jin hyung gasped. I chuckled and fix ourselves.

"It's okay, hyung. We're coming down." Jungkook said.

"O-okay." Jin hyung said and closed the door immediately.

Jungkook made his way to the door but I stopped him by his wrist. He shot me an annoyed look, making me smirk.

"You haven't tell me I'm the most handsome husband living in this world yet." He flushed a cheeky smile and leaned in my ear.

"You're ugly." He said, before I can catch him, he already ran to the door. He stuck out his tongue at me and yelled, "So long, sucker!".

I sighed in defeat and fixed myself and go to the lobby with the hyungs to eat our dinner.

I went down as well. They are at the dinning table, food untouched, they're probably waiting for me.

"Hi, sorry I'm late." I greeted.

"You always do." Yoongi hyung shot back, I rolled my eyes and sat beside my beloved wife.

"So, how are you two? You look natural." Namjoon hyung started.

"We're doing great." Jungkook answered while I took a sip on my vodka.

"Have you done it?" Jin hyung suddenly asked. I chocked because of Jin hyung's question and spitted my vodka from my mouth to Jimin, he's in front of me and he's beside Yoongi hyung.

"Oh, sorry! I'm really sorry!" I apologized.

"Aish! It's okay, Taehyung. I better wash up, I'll be back in a minute." Jimin excused himself and walked to the comfort room. Yoongi hyung gave me a death glare. I swear if glares can kill, I'm actually dead right now. Seriously, this hyung is dangerous.

I gave him a sheepish smile and muttered a soft sorry.

"So, answer my question." Jin hyung snapped.

"Ummm... We... Uhhh..." I hesitated to what should I answer. I can just answer him with a no, but it will ruin Jungkook and I's pretending.

"We are about to, but you barged in. So sadly, we stopped." Jungkook interrupted. I widened my eyes, not believing what he just said.

"Oh! I'm really sorry." Jin hyung said but he smirked after that.

We waited for Jimin, as he came back, we all dig in. The food is so delicious. I might order anytime if we get back to Korea and it's better than Jin hyung's cooking. French foods are awesome.