Alucard (@S_L_Chapman)

Hello. I'm Tali, I will be interviewing you today. May I ask what name you prefer to go by?

Alucard

What an interesting name. It's not a traditional human one, is it?

No, I am not human. I have not been human for a long time. 

Ahh ha. May I ask what it is you are?

Vampire. A ever old one. 

I've interviewed a few vampires before and they were fairly well behaved, but should I be afraid of you? *shifts uncomfortably in chair*

Do you sleep with your window open? Well if you do or not that does not better, I can get to you in your dreams, does that answer your question little girl? 

Nope. I am on the first floor, so it's shut tight. But I don't doubt that you could get to me, which is a little frightening. *eyes door* Uhm .. Do you have any children?

Fuck no, who would want child? The only thing good about them is their sweet warm blood. 

Uhh .. I .. uh.. right. Most assume vampires like the colour 'red' - What do you like?

Must say I like blood red as well, just because that my eye colour. 

I will say that is one of my favourite colours as well, and your eyes are really captivating.

How old are you exactly?

 Over 5000 years old. 

Wow. You've seen a lot then.

Uh.. do you have any hobbies?

Well if you take killing people as a  hobbies then yes.  

Uh.. no I wouldn't say that I would, but okay...

Do you have anyone you would call family who you are close to?

I killed all my family, and my mate is dead. So no! 

Okay .. something tells me I should dredge up details on that. 

*looks back to list* 

Is there something you do every day that you wish you didn't have to?

Nope I am happy with everything what I have done!

Name the thing you like the most about yourself.

My power, it's amazing.

What can you do?

I can do into people dreams, and whatever happen to them in their dreams it's happen in really life. Like if you die, in your dream with me then, your die in really life.  

Wow. I see how that could be ... helpful, to you, I guess..

Uh .. last ..on your down time, what would you be listening to. Like, music wise?

I do not listen to music. 

Well, what else would you do in your spare time?

Well nothing really. The only think what I am doing in my spare time is, making more vampires. And playing with a new human. 

Why, what wrong with vampires?

Nothing. I've honestly always been fascinated with them. I was just curious as to what your plans are, or if you were simply making them because you were lonely.

*packs up things* Okay, that's it, and thanks for taking the time to sit down with me. Uh.. do you have anything else you would like to say before you go?

Goodbye, and I hope I see you in you dreams