Mia (@FrostyLotuses)

Hello. I'm Tali, I will be interviewing you today. May I ask what name you prefer to go by? 

My name is Mia. Nice to meet you.

Same to you. :) How old are you, Mia?

seventeen.. but honestly my age has been dragging on…

Okay, jumping right into this …Do you have any children or plan to. It's a tough question but that's what they've got down here. *grimaces*

oh.. I'm not sure. wherever destiny leads me, I guess.

I'm the same. Not completely certain, but not any time in the near future anyway. 

though my destiny tends to be the worst..

What's your favourite colour? 

I love red.. no idea why.

It's one of my favourites too. :) Do you have any hobbies?

I'm probably the most boring person ever.. before I had no hobbies. But ever since Barbados, I've actually gotten better at fighting for myself.

Self defence? Very dangerous where you live?

Only in the specific areas, it depends on who or what you are.

Well I'm happy to see you are managing to keep yourself strong. *smiles* Are you close to your family?

This is where it gets hard. My mother abused me when my father died. My sister ran away when she was only six. It sounds pathetic but true.. and its amazing how am I still alive. *thumbs up awkwardly*

Not pathetic, heartbreaking. I am so sorry to hear that. You made it through though, and that's good. Keep on keeping on. *pats comfortingly on the knee* 

Okay.. uh .. next on the list.. 

Name one thing that you do daily that you would rather not.

I wish I could honestly just sit down. Life has been so much more busy than normal..

I would rather not do training with Khan. He's very blunt when I'm trying to learn how to do something. Plus, he's a guy. I feel more weird around him than my other guy friend Warner. *blushes*

Would you like some water? *hands over a glass* Here. 

Right on point, eh? I know some people like that. Could do without it sometimes, I suppose.

Ah, this Warner guy.. you two got something going on ..or…

Nah… Thanks. *laughs*

Alright, I suppose we'll just move on from that then shall we. *smiles* Name the one thing you like the most about yourself. :)

Hmm..

*smiles*

My ways to put up with everything.

High tolerance, eh? I bet that comes in handy. This question may sound weird but.. *looks at paper* ..Are you human?

Yes.

Odd question, I know, but you never know these days. I didn't want to just assume. Okay, final question - What type of music do you like to listen to?

I don't really.. bad way to close.

Jumbled mess of questions, I agree. I just read what I was given. Ending on a light note I guess.

Have you ever listened to music before? What would you listen to.. before the shit that you're going through happened.

I actually used to listen to hip hop. Embarrassing, but acceptable.

No, not at all.

I like hip-hop actually. *grins* 

That's a wrap. Thank you for answering these questions. Before you go, is there anything else you want to say? 

Thanks for this. *smile*

Good day!