Karolinna (from "Vampiric Interdiction" by @taliciaem)

Hello. I'm Tali, I will be interviewing you today. May I ask what name you prefer to go by? 

Kar. If you call me by my full name I'm liable to rip your tongue out.

Oh, okay. Kar.. uh.. How old are you?

What makes you think that's any of your business?

Uh.. I'm just reading what it says here.

Mmhm .. A century ... okay fine! Three centuries. You happy now?

Well.. you look fantastic! Erm .. do you have any children?

Thank the Divine I do NOT! Miserable little brats.

Do you.. *quickly changes subject* I mean, what's your favourite colour?

Any that match my eyes .. so.. lot of purples.

Pretty. I see you are wearing that colour today. Nice dress by the way. Very fitting.

I know.

Do you have any hobbies?

Does terrorizing the mortals count? I don't do it as often as I should like, but it is great fun!

Ah .. that's ..wonderful. Are you.. close to your family? 

My mom's a bitch. My father's never home .. I'm pretty close to my brother I suppose .. The best decision my parents ever made was adopting him when I was a child.

You had a playmate then? That's good.

Well .. sort of .. when he was around.. or, when I was around I should say.

Is there one thing you do every day that you wish you didn't have to?

The letting, for sure. I mean I know it's something I have to do or I'll eventually die.. but, sometimes it hurts like a bitch and do you have any idea how hard it is to get blood out of silk?

Have you tried soaking it in cold water and dishwashing liquid?

*laughs hysterically* Hah, yeah right. Sweet'art, that would be as helpful as guzzling anti-freeze for a sore throat.

Oh, well, it works for me.

Yeah, and you're human - I wonder why.

Okay, next. Name one thing you like most about yourself.

I can get most anyone to do whatever I damn well please just by walking in the room. It's very convenient, I assure you.

I do see how that could come in handy.

Okay, for our final question. What type of music do you like to listen to?

Almost anything modern Vicio. No offense, but .. no wait, I totally mean to offend! Most of your music is shit! Capital S-H-I-T, baby.

Well .. to each his own. Thank you for sitting down with me. Uh.. is there anything else you want to say?

Fuck no! I'm out of here.