River (@Lifestartsnow)

Hello. I'm Tali, I will be interviewing you today. May I ask what name you prefer to go by? 

Call me River.

I love your name. Quite unique. :) May I ask how old you are, River?

Thanks I'm 16 by the way 

You can never be too sure, and I'm certainly not judging, but do you have any children or plan to?

I don't have children and I don't plan to but if I do I hope my child doesn't suffer as I did.

Most of us, I would like to think, wish the best for our children. I won't drudge up what you went through. I'm sorry you did.

Thanks but it's all my parents fault anyways *clench fists* anyways next question.

Let's move on shall we.. a happier note.. or at least, unrelated.

What's your favourite colour?

Yes let's favorite color? Hmmmmm pitch black.

Not sure that's a colour, yet that would be my answer to that question as well. *laughs*

Do you have any hobbies?

Hobbies? Does fighting to keep sister and myself count?  

It's important, I would say, but I don't think that's a hobby per se.

Let's just change it to, if you could have fun with your sister without a care in the world, what would the first thing you two would do be?

Without a care in the world? Me and my sister would run through the forest.

Out in nature. Sounds refreshing. *smiles*

I take it you are very close to your sister, yes?

*smiles* Stacey she's all I got left without her I'm empty.

Awe. Well you have each other. That's good. Keep focus on that.

Name one thing you do every day that you would rather not.

I don't prefer fighting but I do if I must.

We do what we have to to stay alive. Understood.

Hmm.. next is ..uh.. Ah yes! Name the one thing you like most about yourself. :)

yes survival of the fitness what I like most about myself is my will to protect my sister if my dying means Stacey will live one then so be it.

Aw, excellent answer.

Next, may come off as odd but ... Are you human?

Yes I am.

Me too! *smiles* Lastly, when you have free time, what would you be listening to? 

I never took the time to listen to music......it's just not part of me

Okaay, to each their own. *collects paper* Is there anything else you would like to say before you go?

this was a nice interview if we get another chance I'll bering my sister.