Lorenzo (@_unleashed_)

Hello. I'm Tali, I will be interviewing you today. May I ask what name you prefer to go by? 

I prefer the name, Lorenzo.

*smiles* Good morning Lorenzo. How old are you? 

Sixteen. :D

Wow. Another young'in. 

Hmm.. What's your favourite colour?

Cream. Reminds me of my office wall. :)

Reminds me of vanilla cake batter. *licks lips* Mmm.

Any plans for a family when you get a little older, Lorenzo?

Well actually, I caught a glimpse of a girl's eyes just last week. She was so beautiful and my feelings towards her was so different. Different from any women I saw in my world. I think her name was Esperanza? Or something like that? 

Anyway, hmm. Maybe she's the one. ;)

Aww. *smiles* Have you seen her since then?

Yeah. Whenever I pass through her house and I see her by her balcony, it just made my day. One glimpse of her hair makes heart boom.

Awwwww. That's sweet. *smiles*

What's your favourite colour?

Didn't you ask that before? Hahaha.

It's cream. :)

You're right, I did. Sorry. *shuffles cards*

Ah, here we are!

Do you have any hobbies?

Hahaha. That's okay. *winks*

Well, sure I do. Even if I'm busy with my military works, I do some workouts, solve puzzles, read and command troops in my leisure time. But there is one hobby that really, really interest me now. :D 

Ah, I see. So not a lot of free time.

Does it have anything to do with Esperanza? *winks*

That girl with a raven hair that curls flows through her waist; that girl with a twinkling eyes whenever I stare at her; that realistic face she got--probably, yes.

You got it bad, don't you, Lorenzo? *smiles*

What do you mean? Hahaha

You really like her.

Yep :)

Are you close to your family?

I'm really far to my family and all of them are back in Spain. But we still keep our bond through letters and some packages. :)

Well that's good. Better than no contact at all. *smiles*

Is there something you do daily that you wish you didn't have to?

Hmmm...I wish reading a lot of serious papers would disappear sometime. I'm only about fourteen when I joined the military service for Spain. I mean, how could a teenager like me won't enjoy some free time outside? It's really weird when my colleagues are already adults and I'm still a minor. Even so, I grew in a serious life, where discipline and strict rules would always be at your side.

It's too bad you have to do that. You should be entitled to your childhood.

What's something you list the most about yourself? *smiles*

I think I'm confident! =))

Confidence is key. *smiles*

Next question may sound odd, but .. Are you human?

Hahaha. Yup.

Last question.

In your down time, what would you prefer to listen to?

Sound of crickets...