Malachi (@kselby88)

Hello. My name is Tali and I shall be interviewing you today. *smiles*

Yes, I see that dear. Hello.

A good, strong name. Always loved it! :) How old are you Malachi?

My name is somewhat splendid. I no longer care for age dear.

Oh, okay... Next question then. Do you have any children?

*grins* oh my dear Tali, you have no idea.

Is that a yes?

my children are not up for discussion *gives a dead stare*

Okay. Got it! 

Erm .. Here's an innocent one - What's your favourite colour?

Well Tali, I just love the way your name rolls of my tongue by the way, *smirks* I would say crimson is my favourite colour, or, maybe black.

Aw, well.. thank you. *blushes* uh.. *clears throat* I like that colour too. Black is a very popular part of my wardrobe too. *looks down at oufit* But you could probably tell that. *laughs*

Do you have any hobbies?

oh yes, I have noticed your wardrobe Tali, I like it. I like it a lot *stares without blinking* 

Now, my hobbies may seem unusual to you but they are important to me. I hunt for souls to keep. It's really quite entertaining when I am watching an unsuspecting person. When they feel safe and alone the person really does get up to some unusual things in their own home Tali darling.

Well.. uh ..*turns a whole different shade of red* 

I can't say I've ever been soul hunting... uhm .. Something tells me I need to close my blinds at night ..er, maybe just move to another country. Am I being watched? *laughs uncomfortably*

Uh.. ok.. are you close to family?

That's okay Tali, I haven't visited you just yet darling. No need to blush, oh, but I do have to say the colour is quite attractive *grins* 

My family will never leave my side, they are apart of me and I them for all eternity and if anyone tried to take them from me, the whole of hell would crash upon their lovely little, squashable, heads! *laughs and slaps knee* *holds eye contact* That's clear isn't it Tali?

Crystal! 

*looks down at list* 

What is one thing you do every day that you wish you didn't?

Pandering to Frances' madness, the sooner that the girl remembers the quicker we can get on with the games. Plus, I'm fed up of listening to the children's moaning, she usually deals with that part.

Has she got amnesia or something?

Oh no Tali dear, she has nothing of the sort. She's currently locked away in a mental institution. The silly girl doesn't really believe I'm real but, we seem the be making a little bit of progress. *grins*

Ohh .. well, if I didn't interview people and creatures of all shapes and sizes for a living, I might have a hard time believing as well. My first interview was with a vampire, and that was quite nervewracking. *shudders*

Can you name the one thing you like most about yourself? *smiles*

ah vampire *sighs* They are a little bit shudder worthy to you little mortals but they seem to be going through a personality transplant at the moment. I've transferred a few back to Hell so they can remember who they are *grins* Then you'll be shuddering. I honestly can't wait 

*laughs hysterically* 

Now *clears throat* I love who I am, buy mostly I love the ability to watch people unnoticed. *shivers with glee*

Some have been a little snappy ..literally .. so I suppose they could use the rehabilitation.

*clears throat* 

Uh .. I uh ..

Yeah ..

Moving on.

I think it's safe to say you're not human, yes? ... So next question would be our final one, and that's regarding music. Do you listen to any? 

No Tali dear, I am most certainly not human, thank the Devil himself. *snorts with laughter* 

Well my music is quite different to your mortals loud banging on drums and scratching instruments. 

I listen to the shrieks of humans souls and to the cries and whimpering, begging, 'please don't', pounding in my ears and vibrating through my entire being. Oh Tali, it's beautiful, you should listen to it sometime. *gives a dead stare*

Uh .. I'll keep your suggestion in mind, but I doubt that that would be my thing really.

Okay, that's it. Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to talk with me. ..Uh.. is there anything else you would like to say before you go?

Why, yes, there is.

*leans forward in seat*

Say my name three times tonight Tali and I'll come and visit you my darling, check the shadows!.

*winks*

*vanishes*

Uhhhhh…