Ezekiel (@CuppaJoel)

Hello. I'm Tali, I will be interviewing you today. May I ask what name you prefer to go by? 

I prefer Ezekiel, or Zeke. 

One of my favourite names. Very nice. *smiles*.

How old are you Zeke?

It's a great name, isn't it? I'm quite proud of my choice. 

I'm sixteen. 

Don't have any plans for children anytime soon do you? Sorry, it's written down here. 

Not anytime soon. Or at all. I'm all set with the squishy baby making aspect of life. 

Ahhh. Not any plans to have children for me really, either.

Hmm.. ah yes. What is your favourite colour?

I don't really have a favorite color. I guess I like orange the best? But like dark orange, like rust, not the citrus fruit orange. 

Well that's different. I've got a lot of answers for 'red', 'pink' and 'green'. First to say orange. *smiles*

Do you have any hobbies?

Mm. Pink is a nasty color. 

Well, I used to do a form of martial arts called Soo Bak Do, but an injury made me stop for a while. I like swimming, soccer, and skateboarding too though.

*smiles* To each their own.

Oh, that sounds exciting. Not about the injury, sorry to hear that. Were you any good at Soo Bak Do?

*grins* Not to brag, but I'd say so. Out of ten tournaments, I won first five times, second three times, and third two times. I've never not placed. I got up to green, 3rd degree, and I was training for my next belt. *frowns*

So, uh, what other questions you got there?

Well well. You are definitely talented then. *smiles* Congrats! Too bad you can't compete anymore.

Uh.. Let's see.. *looks at list* ah yes!

Are you close to your family?

Thanks.

Well, I was really close with my parents. I used to shop with my my mom. Dad and I'd get dressed up and go to father-daughter dances. 

Not so much with my mom any more; my dad and I've grown closer though. 

At least your close to one of your parents. It's reverse for me. I'm closer to my mother than my father.

Is there one thing you do every day that you really wish you didn't have to?

I wish I didn't have to bind. *grimace* It gets sweaty real fast. 

I would imagine so. And none too comfortable, eh?

Yeah. *shakes his head* But it's better than ACE bandages or duct tape. 

Oooh. I don't doubt that. *winces at the thought*

On another note. What is one thing you really like about yourself?

My voice. Does accent get lumped in with voice? Because I've got a New England-slash-southern accent goin' on and I like it. 

I thought I heard something in your voice. I'm a sucker for accents. *smiles*

Next question. May sound a little odd, but .. Are you human?

Pfft.... *snicker* I am human, contrary to what many may say. *laughs*

Just checking. *laughs*

Last question has to do with music.

If  and when you get down time, what would you be listening to?

Hmm. Pretty much anything. I like a lot of older music, like Aerosmith, The Beatles, and The Who, some pop, some rap, et cetera. I think the only music I dislike is the scum being pumped through the radios that's all about sex and drugs. 

Well. Thank you for taking the time to sit down with me. Is there anything else you would like to say before you go? *smiles*

Not really. Uh, be good, stay in school, don't piss off your boss... I think that's it. Thanks for the interview!