Phoenix (@Slayer_4_Life)

Hello. I'm Tali, I will be interviewing you today. May I ask what name you prefer to go by? 

By my actual name which is Phoenix. I don't do all that nickname and title crap.

I love that name!

How old are you Phoenix?

In mortal years, about 19. That's my story and im sticking to it.

So I suppose we can check off 'No' next to 'Are you human?', eh? *smiles*

Unless you count being a half demon, half angel hybrid with the ability to control fire as being human.

*laughs* I don't think I would. *smiles*

Do you have any children? Or plans to?

*whispers* We don't speak of them. *back to normal voice* Well one of them was killed by a sniper, another was killed in a fight, and the third got slaughtered by a demon hoard. So lets just say I had three.

Oh no. I'm so sorry to hear that. 

Something tells me you would tear them apart if you got your hands on them.

The sniper that killed my first son, yeah I tore him to shreads. The other two I didn't care about they never liked me anyway.

Oh.. Alright.

Next question.

What's your favourite colour?

Scarlet, a red the same color as the blood I feed on *evil laugh* And the same color as my hair too :)

*shifts uncomfortably*

I like that colour too. *smiles*

Do you have any hobbies?

Not really unless getting into fights counts because I do that a lot.

Not so much. Wouldn't say that's a hobby that I would want.

You said you had children ... do you have any other family?

Only my mom but she doesn't even know where I am, other than that all I got is my boyfriend, Nova.

So you're not close?

Never have been I was a run away when I was 13 because I didnt want to be stuck with the responsibility of royalty. Too many rules not enough partying.

Descendant from the royals, eh? Wow. So what would you be if you had remained?

Id have been a princess until my dad stepped down and i became queen. Too much responsibility for me.

I completely get that. I couldn't possibly rule anything either. Eee!

Okay, name one thing you do daily that you would rather not.

Brush my teeth, caz I have two different kinds (mortal ones and demon fangs) and its such a hassle to have to switch to my demon side to make sure they r bright and shiny and sharpened.

I imagine so. Sounds like a lot of work.

What's the one thing you like the absolute most about yourself?

That I have the power of fire... Makes it so much easier to get rid of people I don't like.

*raises eyebrows* I should say so.

Last question. In your down time, if/when you get any, what type of music would you be listening to?

Mostly electronic body music like Combichrist it gets me all fired up *evil grin* now that these questions are over how about you stay awhile and meet the demon?

*collects papers* Before you go, is there anything else you want to say?

Not really besides this: If y'all see Antonio, tell him he needs to get back here I'm sick of having to try to find him. That is all.