Alice (@OnetoMidnight)

Hello. I'm Tali, I will be interviewing you today. May I ask what name you prefer to go by? 

It's Alice. Just Alice. You can't call me Ali or some stupid nickname because you'll be sorry if you do. 

Got it. Alice. Soo.. If I may ask, how old are you?

Sixteen. 

So I take it you don't have plans to settle down any time soon then. *prepares to cross off that next question* *smiles*

Nothing more nothing less. But, my complexity of my mind will get you thinking if that's true or not.

Hmm .. okaay. 

Next question.

Uh.. what's you favourite colour?

They all look the same to me. 

Oh yeah? Don't like any of them?

Not really. I don't think it's important to have a favorite colour. It's not something you need to look for. If someone likes the colour blue, it might say something about their personality, but it's not 100% solid. Therefore, it's not all that of a big whoop.

You are right, yes. Just a typical thing to ask someone I suppose.

Okay, next question. 

Do you have any hobbies?

Writing. I don't really write stories, but I write profiles. I write everything I see from a person and figure them out on paper as my mind figures out all their twists and turns. I guess that counts as a hobby since I enjoy it.

Can you really? Well.. what have you gathered from me so far?

You like vampires. Canadian. Bisexual. You hate people who are judgmental on others in the way that they'd go to the extend of calling a girl a slut without actually talking to her. You're pro- love. Any kind of love. You hate bullying and stereotyping. Obviously you write, being on a site like this. You like helping people out. You like Fantasy. And maybe your favorite colour is a type of blue? I can't get so much from the internet. If I saw you personally I could have gotten more.

That's very good, very good. *smiles* You have a gift.

Uh.. are you close to your family?

And maybe you find me... A little bit 'off'. 'Weird'. Maybe a little ignorant? Sounding like a 'smart ass'? That's taken from your reactions to my answers so far.

I guess you can say close. I only have my mother. Who you would never want to meet. It's kind of what you guys say a 'love- hate' relationship. 

Maybe a little odd, but who isn't? It's good to be odd sometimes. Stand out more, ya know. *laughs*

Ohh.. she's that kinda' mom, eh? Not entirely close and loving too often?

Well... Maybe if you put close and loving on a whole different spectrum she is. 

But if she mothered a girl like you, you would think of her as the devil herself. She has this... 'Talent' that she loves. Can't live without it. 

And lets just say it involves a lot of blood.

A talent? I take it it's not particularly a beneficial one to any but her.

Correct. Maybe you are smarter than you look Tali.

I'm not entirely sure how to take that but ..thanks. I think. *laughs*

Uh.. okay .. name something you do every day that you wish you didn't have to.

Having to put up with an idiotic Rehabilitation for Troubled Teens center. My mom put me in there just to build up her little cover story. 

The inside of that building can be compared to a hellhole. 

And, take my statement as a comment. Barely anyone receives those words from me. *smiles*

Well then.. much appreciated. Thank you.

Have you any plans of escape? To get out and tell all what she is doing?

So far? No. 

You see, I can't prove my mother insane without ensuring my insanity as well. She's tied me up. If she goes down, She knows as well as I do that she's going to pull me down with her.

In an tangled web then are we? You seem fairly intelligent to me, so I have faith you will find a way to unravel yourselves and take her down whilst you remain unscathed. Whatever she's doing needs to be stopped.

What's one thing you like the absolute most about yourself?

The way I can both empathize with anyone and at the same time separate emotion from myself in order to think straight.

And it's the only thing that I haven't learned from my mother.

So that gives it extra points.   

That's a real skill I would say. *smiles* Wish I could do that!

Next question. 

Are you human?

Completely human, I assure you. I just focus more on developing my mind than most people. Even you can learn my skill. It just takes time.

Ahhh. Lot of patience that would take I imagine. *smiles*

Final question. What type of music do you like? If you had the time to that is.

Music? 

Just as long as it doesn't talk about 'bitches and sluts' and 'living life to the point you don't give a shit'. 

Then music is fine by me. I listen to a lot of Punk Rock and soft music. Not really a pop person. For example, I can listen to a lot of You Me at Six, and then listen to the kind of music the Paper Kites have and love it all the same.

*laughs* I'm a rock fan too. Haven't heard othe ones you mentioned though so I'll have to check them out.

Well, that's that. Thank you for sitting down with us. Anything else you want to say before you go? *smiles*

Thanks for having me, I've never really done this before, so it's been nice. 

And before I go, just be careful about who you know. Some of them can be darker than you think.