Annabella (from "The Fangclaw Inheritance" by @JMHangleton)

Hello. I'm Tali, I will be interviewing you today. May I ask what name you prefer to go by?

My name is Annabella Fangclaw, Ms. Tali.

Nice to meet you Annabella. Do you have a nickname? Anna? Bella, perhaps?

According to Yuki Onnasaki, a friend of mine and someone who will inherit the status of 3 Dukes and 3 Duchesses of East Seimei, she calls me An-chan. Roktu tends to call me An sometimes, but most of the time the others, especially my subjects call be Lady Annabella.

Should I be calling you 'Lady' then?

You can call me Annabella if you wish or Duchess Fangclaw since I'll inherit the Fangclaw Dukedom soon enough.

Annabella then. :) So, if I may ask, how old are you, Miss Fangclaw?

I'm 16 Physically, but my real age is 150 years old (as of now)

Safe to say you're not human then, eh?

I thought I lived my whole life as a human, but something seemed strange when I noticed those who were my friends eventually withered and died. It seemed that 150 years seemed like 16 years to me. I never noticed anything until Serastios and Roktu came in my life. It was then I knew what i really was, a Vampire - and not an average Vampire. I was to inherit the Dukedom and fix everything the Iluminatia had ruined since my absence.

And you have no idea how it is you became a vampire?

As of now, not yet. I just know Tirianna is my sister, and she was the second Duchess - my predecessor. The question of how I was turned bothered me ever since I discovered I was a human turned into a Vampire, thus I wield the Eye of Half Blood.

Hmm, well that's too bad. Just been one for a long time I take it. Do you have any children?

Of course not, I'm only sixteen in the physical body. Plus, Vampires don't breed children, that's the rule. However, how Tirianna is my sister... I wonder if we're even sisters at all. There's just something mysterious about all of this.

Right, yes I forgot. *looks down to list* Next! What is your favourite colour?

Good question... I would say green, because I love the sight of greenery fields! (even though my battle outfit tends to be color black)

Great colour. It reminds me of nature as well. Do you have any hobbies?

I like to venture out a lot. In every island that I travel to, I always end up traveling around abandoned ancient areas, and historical landmarks, for example the Ruins of King Rion in Adlet Island (except at first I had Serastios and Marlox explore the place since Roktu and I had to "meet" Iaosos). I explored there on my own in my later days while my stay there. I also LOVE practicing fencing with Charlotte, my maid, or any one I can spar with really. I also love waltzing (I usually waltz with Serastios). As you can see I'm a very adventurous person.

oh, I also like strolling around the streets of Noldon with my friends (primarily my female friends).

I did fencing once when I was a kid, and really enjoyed it. I don't know if I would ever attempt it now though. I might lose an eye. *laughs*

Not sure if I asked this, but do you have anyone you are really close to that are more in the family bracket? Whether biological or just those you feel like they should be classified as family?

Yes, fencing is indeed enjoyable. I think a Tengonese might train me in the art of Bushido while I travel in Tengoku, but that's FAR from now. And well, I consider my main friends as family: Serastios Iluminatia and Roktu Adlet. I think I might meet more friends during my travels. Since I do plan on traveling to East Seimei after my stay in Adlet Island.

That's good to hear you got someone close. :) Is there something you do every day that you really wish you didn't have to?

Sometimes I just wish that I wasn't the third Duchess, you know? It's so frustrating to be a leader, since you have to bear the burden of SO many lives. Still, I have to do this - it's my destiny.

Lot of responsibility indeed. I can't even begin to imagine. A day off from that would be wonderful. *smiles* If only. What is one thing you like about yourself?

Well, I would say it's the way I keep strong-willed, even though I get stressed by the hardships of my job as Duchess. My friends were always the type to follow me from hell to back. My strong-willed ways keeps me loyal to myself, my friends, and those who like me for who I am as a person.

Some friends. *smiles* Good to know you have people who have your back. Final question - In your down time, if you have any or if you ever did hypothetically speaking, what would you be listening to? Music-wise, I mean.

Mmm... I would say the violin and piano (a Fangclaw Vampire by the name of Frederich de Gastou). I also enjoyed listening to Ehru, an instrument from the country of Xingshi. It always made me want to meditate and practice Kung Fu with Mei Xiongmao

So instrumentals then, yes? They can be real soothing. I enjoy them from time to time as well. *smiles* Thank you for sitting down with me *collects papers* Is there anything final you would like to say before you go?

Ah, yes - be careful of Iluminatia Vampires... most of them are the types to drink human blood. I have to deal with them most of the time. I suppose it's partially my predecessor's fault for having them, who were once allies with us, wage war.