The End/Extra Chapter

Thx for reading guys!

Yep, sorry, but this was the end of the book. I'm glad you've all enjoyed it! It got more attention than what I thought I would, in all honesty.

You're all amazing and I reward you in the highest honor... ANOTHER ENDING CHAPTER!

Enjoy this picture of Sonic and Amy before you read the ending, plz and thank you!

-The End-

•Sonic•

Two years later

Two years later

Sonic kissed Amy's neck as she snuggled up to him in her bed. "Ames..." Sonic rubbed his hands through her quills as he pushed his forehead onto hers. "Yeah, Sonic?" She giggled at him. "I love you, you know that, right?" He asked her, now wrapping her up in his arms. Amy nodded and kissed his nose. "I love you too, Sonic."

Sonic took in her scent and tried to get closer to her. He wished there was no such thing as skin or bodies to keep them apart. "Ames..." Sonic stroked her hair and kissed her forehead. "What time do you leave for work tomorrow?" He asked her quietly. "Early, 9:00 a.m." She answered him. Sonic sighed and tucked his head underneath her chin. "Alright, let's get some sleep then."

Later that morning, Sonic woke up to Amy preparing breakfast. "Good morning, Rose." He whispered romantically in her ear. Amy giggled at him and playfully hip-bumped him away. "You'll make me ruin breakfast, go and watch TV or something." Sonic kissed her cheek before he went to the next room to watch TV.

"I'll be leaving soon, so you'll need to clean dishes, Sonic!" Amy called from the other room. Sonic groaned but agreed to do the dishes for her. Amy handed Sonic a plate of biscuits, bacon, eggs, and a small amount of grits. "Thanks, babe!" Sonic smiled as he took the plate.

"No problem." Amy smiled back and kissed the top of his head. "When Tails gets up, his plate is on the table." Amy put her hands on Sonic's shoulders and messaged them gently. "I'm going now, I'll be back around lunch." Sonic placed his hand on top of hers and held it on his shoulders. "I've got to go, Sonic."