Chapter 21

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES ITS NOT EDITED!!

!¡WARNING SOME MILD SEXUAL CONTENT NEAR THE END OF THE CHAPTER!¡

Chapter 21

I woke up to Tucker shaking me awake, "Get up Lexi, come on. Time to wake up sweet girl." His warm loving hands rubbed circles on my back, drawing me out of my sleep. As I peeled my eyes open, my heart began to ache again, longing for Chase.

"Good morning Tucker." I forced a smile to grace my lips, no need to damper his mood.

"Good morning sweetie. I am all ready, so you can have the room to your self." He smiled, pulling me up out of bed. "I'll bring you breakfast in a minute okay?"

I nodded and thanked him trying to keep my eyes open as I slugged my way into the bathroom, desperately needing to pee.

After Tucker left the room and I went to the restroom, I dragged my half asleep self to my clothes and picked out a white blouse and cut off denim shorts. Digging around I finally found my favorite pair of pink earrings throwing them on I slipped into white Jack Roggers then rushed into the bathroom to do my makeup real fast.

I was half way through with my make up when Tucker knocked on the door saying, "room service" laughing to himself. I chuckled, "Thanks Tucker."

"Sure thing! Will you be ready to leave in about 15 minutes?" He asked.

"Yeah!" I said grabbing the plate of toast and running back into the bathroom shoving food into my face.

~

Walking into first period I felt uncomfortable. I never had any friends really when I went here before, and I know I look different now, but will anyone even notice my presents? I mean I talked to some people in class, mostly humans, but it's not like they were asking to eat lunch with me.

I slumped down into a seat in the back, I felt so awkward without Chase or John or Tucker by my side. I feel like everyone has their own thing going on, John has his mate, Chase is doing God know what, Tucker became automatically popular before we even reached the front office, but who could blame people fore wanting to be around him, he was gorgeous. I really don't have that many friends or people to depend on.

Not that I'm feeling bad for myself, it's just the truth. I snapped out of my internal thoughts as the bell rang.

A teacher I don't remember stepped into the classroom and walked over to his desk. Grabbing a paper from the top of his computer he read off my name. I sighed raising my hand, "Yes sir?"

"Come up here please." The young, fairly attractive teacher called me up. He had dirty blonde hair and dark green eyes, by the built of his body he looked like a shifter, but I hadn't caught his sent yet, then again my wolf wasn't really on alert right now.

I walked up and stood next to him.

He rested his hand on my lower back, a little too close to my butt. "Class this is Lexi." Everyone mutter hellos, "I ecxpect you to all welcome her kindly." As he spoke his hand slipped over lower, I cringed forward slightly. "You may go back to your seat now." His breath fanned over my neck. I scurried extremely fast back over to my seat.

Slumping down into my seat I made it my goal to not make eye contact with anyone in the room.

Pretty much the rest of the day went that way, except no more perverted teachers.

I was able to avoid Chase except for a few awkward eye catches in the hall way, but neither of us said anything and that just broke my heart.

I'm literally back to where I started when I left.

Throughout the day I realized that I don't have any class's with anybody from the pack, I have no clue how that's even possible with our size now, but I was happy.

Tucker would find me and walk me to most of my class's, I also sat with him and his friends and lunch, they were actually super nice. I got on really well with this one girl Dylan. Her long brown hair and sparking hazel eyes put me to shame, but I'm so used to not being the prettiest I didn't even mind.

I was walking out of school later that day when a hand reached out and grabbed my from the crowd, tugging me into a classroom. I squealed and tripped over my feet but whoever pulled me caught me. By the feel of his chest I'm pretty sure it's a man.

"Hello beautiful." A voice purred into my ear causing discussed shivers to run through me. I peeled open my eyes to see the same classroom that I had hated earlier. I struggled and tried to pull away, but he held me in place rubbing his hands down to rub my thighs.

Why me? Why does it always happen to me, I'm not some insanely beautiful person, I don't even have a good body. Do I give off a vibe that I want to touched inappropriately by every male?

"Stop!" I struggled to get away, but he slipped his hand into my jeans started to rub me. "STOP!" I tried using my wolf strength to pull away, but he was stronger. "What are you?" The words flew from my mouth before I could even think, his fingers never stopped running over my body though.

"Lex?" Tucker's voice was heard through the door.

Mr. Yate quickly pinched and pulled at my pussy before pulling his hand out and whispering harshly into my ear, "You don't even want to know that powers I have, don't tell anyone." He spanked my butt hard, covering my mouth with his hand before shoving me out the door. "Be a good kitten."

I stumbled out the door, tears in my eyes, "Tucker?" I called out. He was by my side with two seconds.

"What happened? Why are you crying? Who do I need to beat up?" His questions were so rushed I could barley understand him, I just opened my arms up silently asking for a hug, he complied easier tucking my into him.

"Can we just go please?" I whimpered into his ear.

"Yes sweetie, of course." He sounded hesitant, looking around to find the culprit of my unhappiness.

I really don't understand. Not once but now twice have I been violated by someone I didn't want. What did I do wrong? What did I do?