15.

Joshua's pov

I left her. I felt hurt, but it was the right thing to do. In the rain, I walked to the car. Thinking.

I got in and took a deep breath after I closed the door. Silence. It was drizzling and rain drops streaming down the window.

Do you really like her too? Joshua what the hell? I thought out loud. But she was beautiful, inside out. From the first day I saw her, she was that girl like in those movies who will be with me in the end. But I know I had to keep it low. She was Hansol's bestfriend plus she's going to be a step sister.

I tried to control myself that one night. I wasnt really focused watching American Horror Story. I stole glances looking at her. She slept so beautiful. And her lips, smelled like berry, but it doesn't reminds me of Jeonghan of his hair. It reminded me of just her.

And I miss her. Through how much I stay at her place as a future step brother, spending my time with her, I miss her. She wasn't far through distance, but she was out of my league.

Maybe I was too harsh. I felt so bad for Paris. If my life was really going to be once, then this is my last chance. Before the wedding, before everything changes. Paris was right. We aren't even family yet.

Swiftly, I opened the door. Ignoring the rain soaking my coat, I walked back to her house. My steps were going faster. I need to see her again and make things right for her and myself.

My steps suddenly went to a halt. I froze. I saw Paris, crying. She was hurt. But she was hugging into the arms where she would always belong. Hansol.

I turned away slowly. I don't need tears. The rain was already showering me as them.

The wedding is only a few days away. I wouldn't want to break mum's heart. She had enough with dad. I can't let her be hurt for the second time by her son.