8.

Hansol's pov
It was difficult. Making a decision was never a hard thing to do to me. Luckily Seungcheol gave me a few advice but I still don't feel right. The competition was next week and we only had a a short period of time for practice.

Joshua's been missing lately. Poor kid. He must've been busy when I heard about his mum having issues. Well, at least he has Jeonghan. And thanks to Jeonghan for introducing him to the members.

We finished practice and everyone was getting ready to get home. I went to put away the hard disks into the cabinet. Suddenly, I felt a pat on my shoulder.

"Having nightmares lately?" It was Mingyu.
"Nah. It's nothing actually," I answered as placing the disks one by one.
"You know, I can see you're concerned about something else other than the competition" he refused to let go my shoulder.

I turned around. Looking straight into his eyes, I let him a hint about my lie.

"I don't know if I should talk about it. It's kind of embarrassing," I glared to the door, seeing the other members leaving.

He insisted to have a talk. We sat on the floor while resting our backs onto the wall.

"Being friendzoned sucks," I exclaimed.
"Dude, you're not even friendzoned. What if she likes you back?" He sat up straight.
"I don't see any sign," I sighed.
"Life isn't about waiting, Hansol. It's about making and creating things to happen. If you believe you can, then it will come true," was Mingyu a damn fairy god mother?

There was an awkward silence. Then I looked at him.

"Can you help me?"
"Sure. Anything for my greatest friend but not as great as Wonwoo. Lol, just kidding. What is it?" He chuckled.