9.

Paris's pov
Dad was really serious about the wedding. I thought they were making some kind of joke so we weren't both surprised to be married with each other. Frankly, it was himself the one to get married.

Since then, Joshua and his mum regularly spent time in our house almost every weekend. It brought up to a whole new level between Joshua and I. At first, things were really awkward but somehow we became legit friends that would play around or talk shit about other people in each of our own college.

He did became sort of a big brother to me. I saw a proctective side of him. He cares for the people he loves especially his mum. Oh I can see that clearly. Maybe this wasn't a bad thing after all.

It was a Sunday afternoon, I saw him sitting on the couch plucking is guitar. They aren't gonna have practice today as a day-off after the competition. They were first in place. Oh come on, it's Hansol's team. They're sort of a legend even though they just started a few years ago.

I observed from afar him plucking the strings again and again. As if he was trying to get the notes right.

"Don't just stare at me like that," he suddenly spoke but still focused on plucking.

Oh shit. He got me.

"Then what do you want me to do?"

He stared at me. Silence.

"Come sit here," he patted on the couch beside him.

I just followed his command.

"Do you know how to play? Oh, of course cos you always hang out in the studio," he grinned.
"Not as good as you," I continued to stare him playing.

Suddenly he stopped. He looked at me and released the guitar. I wasn't sure what he was trying to tell. Then, he raised his eyebrows and widen his eyes.

Oh. He wants me to play? My mind wondered.

I took the guitar from him and tried to strum. It sounded like shit at first because I haven't played in ages but finally I got the hang of it.

"Not bad," he shook his head while grinning.

Joshua's phone rang and he said he had to go somewhere. He quickly chucked on his coat and went to the door.

"Wait! How about your guitar?" I stopped him.
"Uh, just leave it here. You know I'll be back, right?" He went out and the door shut.

He'll be back? How sure is this kid? I placed his guitar gently on top of the coffee table. It was like taking care of a baby. Or maybe I got so used to him until I became more careful and counsious myself.

Surprisingly, I got a text.

"Netflix and chill?"

I smiled.