11.

Paris's pov
It was 7pm. Dad went out to meet his old schoolmates in highschool. A bachelor party I guess. Well, some of them are already married like my dad. But since he's getting married again, I guess that's what it's called.

I went to the bathroom and looked myself in the mirror. I applied berry flavoured chapstick onto my lips. Putting it back to my makeup bag, my lip tint fell on the floor. Slowly, I picked it up and put it on. It was just those days when I feel like I wanted to glo up a little.

"Pssh nah. Who are you being pretty for, Paris?" I thought out loud.

*DING DONG*

The doorbell rang. Promptly, I opened the door and Joshua was already here.

"Hey Josh-"
"Time for some American Horror Story marathon," he just came straightly inside the house and landed on the couch.

I sat beside him, with a distance. He suddenly stood up and went away somewhere. As soon as the intro music of the drama was played, Joshua suddenly appeared out of nowhere bringing a large bowl of potato chips with melted cheese.

"Are you gonna share that?" I asked.
He just focused onto the TV and placed the bowl between us.

"You know-"
"Shhh!" He snapped.

We were on full silence watching the drama series for almost 5 hours straight. Dad wasn't even back home yet. The story was great but I got bored and sleepy. Joshua was still into it like he was possessed to the drama.

What a great man. Much gentleman. He used me to get my Netflix account because probably he couldn't afford one.

I fell alseep. That was the last thing I knew. It was almost 1.30am and he woke me up. I was half-asleep.

It was soon to realise that I was lying on the whole couch. Joshua knelt down to me and looked close to my face.

"I got to go, it's getting late" he whispered softly to my ear.

I felt a sudden stroke on my forehead. It wasn't rough, just gentle and slow. I was still half in my dreams and I suddenly mumbled a few words.

"I love you,"