2.

Straight after class was finished, Hansol left 10 miscalls. This kid, so impatient. I had to rush from block to block at the campus until I reached the studio.

"You're 12 seconds late. I told you sharp at 5," Hansol suddenly appeared behind the speakers.
"Then what?"
"Don't act like you didn't remember or"
"Shut it, Hansol. You dick"
"I'm no dicky. Oh happy birthday!"
"It's not my birthday what the hell. How long have we been friends? 10 minutes?
"Lol I know. I love to be random. It's what I do to get the ladies"
"Cos your whole life is one suck ass meme. And you never got ladies"
"True. Well, anyways" he shrugged while swirling away to another room.

He led me to the back room and I saw his other teammates doing legit work. They weren't really like a band because not all of them play the bass, the drums or sing during their performance. It was more like a group of college students who loved making music. Sometimes weird music that they can dance to.

I looked across the room. No sign of a new member. Just Jihoon giving vocal lessons to Chan with a frying pan in his hand and a drumstick in the other. Only God knows what's that for. To the left corner, Jeonghan walking towards Seungcheol while tying his hair into a ponytail. And then there's Jun and Mingyu eating oranges, throwing the peeled skin towards the other members.

"Now if you excuse me, I have to go to the bathroom like crazy" he left me standing awkwardly alone.

I wasn't sure if they noticed my presence. The loud music filled in the air and they were all doing their own things.

Probably, you would think, since I'm they only girl in this room, I am treated well. Nope. I define myself less feminine but more to chaos and overreacting. But I have my limits too. Sometimes I do join these people when I have the mood to jam in.

"Hey anybody wants me to get some coffee for-"

I turned my back as soon as I listened to an unfamiliar voice.