13.

Paris's pov
I'm officially dating my own bestfriend. We didn't really made it official as it was just a confession. However the members already knew that we were a thing, thanks to Seokmin.

Hansol was really eager about our relationship. Well, I am his first love. I didn't want to break his heart and I do have feelings for him. But our kiss, there was no spark. Was it a mistake for telling him that I felt the same way?

I haven't seen Joshua lately since the other night. I know what I said was an accident but I hope he won't take it seriously. 

There were so many things going on in my mind. I felt guilty and dumbfounded.

My phone suddenly rang.

"Hey you awake?"
"Joshua? Where have you been all the-"
"Keeping up with college. Sorry to keep you waiting when my mum visited at your place. Hold up, you were actually expecting me?"
"Pfft. Me? Waiting for you? Not even a thought."
"I know you miss me. Want me to pick you up tomorrow?"

He really wanted to?

"Oh sure. I don't need to be squished in the bus again,"
"Great. See ya, sis"
"You too, uhm hyung"
"You're weird," he giggled and we hung up.

I was glad to hear his voice. It brought me up to a feeling I never felt. With Hansol, it was because I was comfortable around him and I felt home.

But for Joshua, I don't know. It just felt right. That lonely feeling inside me washed away. I slept peacefully that night. Was I falling for him? Paris, make up your mind.