4.

Four assignments need to be handed next week and I was like a maniac. I have been in the only cafe which sold my favourite pastry for 5 fucking hours. I couldn't stand libraries. It's just too quiet.

*CHING LING CHING*

Well, look who we have here. I checked my watch and it was already 4pm. It's Hansol's usual nap time. Yes, he sleeps in this cafe for several hours since the owner is his aunt's.

I silently observed him taking a few sips of hot chocolate and went to his usual spot to sleep. Coincidentally, the seat was just beside me.

He was probably too tired because of school and practice. He didn't even noticed my existence. With a thud, he lay comfortably on the long sofa. I continued my work. Time can't be wasted observing memes.

Then, I heard a grunting. My eyes glared to the corner seeing hansol uneasy. He tossed and turned. Soon he sat up straight.

"What's the matter?" I asked.
"I don't know. My neck hurts. I think I need a pillow,"

The next thing I knew he placed his head on my lap.

"Perfect!" He smiled and shut his eyes.
I pushed his head away with my thighs. Unfortunately, it hit the table and half of my hot coffee spilled onto his face.

"Aah!! You crazy?" He was shocked to death and quickly took a napkin to wipe his face. I saw his face was getting red and covered with coffee bits.

"No. You're crazy. What did you just do?"
"Reminiscing our childhood" he winked.
"These fats are not a pillow" I cleaned my jeans that got stains. "And besides, we're not little kids anymore".
"Is it hot in here, or is it just you?" He suddenly mumbled.
"I would probably say it's you"
"Nawh thanks" he smiled warmly.
"Because you just burned yourself in the face" I continued.
"Rude,"

Hansol did a pout which looked so pitiful but also to slap hard with a table. Cute, but his quirky attitude ruins everything. Nevertheless, I smiled at him and he smiled back while going back to sleep.

I stared at him for a moment. His charming looks and beautiful lashes were probably why the other girls were into him. I don't know why he never dated anyone until now. He is one of the hot stuffs in school. We never did talked about personal relationships or crushes. I guess we're just too cool to care about it.