Chapter 8

Alyssa POV

After that whole thing with Lucas. I really don't believe him when he says he "likes me." I'm not gonna be one of his little side chicks like the fuck I look like. What is up with him. Its like one day he'll act like a total bitch then wanna be all lovey dovey with me. I like him and all but it's just his action and ego that gets in the way of me liking him.

End of The Day

I was saying my goodbyes to Draya and Will. They just look so cute together. Any who, I was getting in my car to drive home until my phone buzzed. It was a text, I tapped on the box to read, "I hope you really have a nice evening babe...I love you." 

I was kinda suspicious on who it was. It can't be Lucas, he doesn't have my number. As I was driving, I wanted to stop by 7/11 to get a slushy real quick. I got out my car and I went towards the door, but someone else opened it for me. I said, "Thank you." 

"You're welcome." That voice sounded familiar. I turned around to see Lucas and Will. They just looked at me and smiled. "So you're a stalker now Will?"

"Nah, I just chose to go here after I dropped off Draya." 

"Oh ok ." It was pure silence until Will broke it. "So...I heard that we are having a school dance. Who are yall special people?"

"I don't know." Lucas and I said at the same time. We ended up looking at each other. He smiled at me I did the same.

"So Alyssa are going to the dance?" I heard Lucas say

"I don't know. I'm not into all that. How about you?"

 He just looked at me and said, "I want to go with this special person in my life, but I wasn't acting right. So she hates me for everything I have done." He looked sad and I felt bad because I knew he was talking about me. Its just what if I get hurt by him again?

"Well imma be in the car if yall need me. Bye baby girl." Will smiled at me and said, "Don't get angry ok because I know you." We both smiled as I hugged Will goodbye.

"Bye man."

How is this story guys? I think this chapter is lame asf, but I will make a funny chapter and a lot of love scenes in some of the chapters so BEWARE!