Chapter 25

Marie POV (Alyssa's mom)

*Recap*

"Why?"

"You know exactly what you did so don't play dumb with me. You think by cheating on me and disrespecting your daughter's boyfriend and HER!! YOU THINK THINK IT'S OK TO WALK IN AND OUT OF THIS HOUSE MAKING SEEM LIKE YOUR WORKING BUT YOUR NOT. YOU ARE WITH THAT BITCH!!

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YELLING AT?! I walked in the kitchen got a glass cup and I poured me some Hennessy and sat down in the living room. He looked at me and said, I'M THE MAN OF THIS HOUSE OK."

"Your not no more so bye." I said calmly wanting to be by myself.

"What do you mean? He got in my face. I got up and sat the glass cup down. I got up in his face to see ow he likes it. He pushed me back onto the couch. I got up and pushed with all my might he tumbled back almost about to fall on the table. "Don't fall on my table because I would really have a reason to beat your ass." 

He looked at me and just walked out. That's what I thought just thinking to myself. After he left, I went to go to the hospital to check on Alyssa. I got to the hospital. I signed myself in to see Alyssa. The nurse told me that they moved Alyssa to 104 her new room.

I went in to see Alyssa with Lucas. "Aww." I said walking into the room. "Hey mommy."

"Hey baby girl and hey Lucas" I said giving her and Lucas a hug.

Alyssa POV

I'm so happy that my mommy came. I thought she would hate me like my dad does. "So...where is dad?" My mom just looked at me like she'll tell me later face.

"Um...he's not gonna be in the house for a while."

"Is he on the business trip?"

"You can say that but he's gonna be gone for a while while." I just realized what my mom was talking about. My dad either left or my mom couldn't take no more and kicked him out. To be honest I'm actually happy for my mom and I because we don't have to worry about drama anymore.

The nurse came in and said, "Excuse me Alyssa you will be leaving tomorrow." I was happy but the only thing was I got a stupid cast. Now how would I really be able to go to school. I could barely pick up my things without my right. My right arm is my everything or my buddy. 

I started to get tired. "Mom I'm sorry to break it to ya but a nigga tired."

"Alyssa...language and ok love you."She gave me a hug and a kiss and gave Lucas a hug and a kiss on the forehead and she left.

"Goodnight baby girl." Lucas kissed me and went to his bed.

"Goodnight."

Comment and Vote