Chapter 7

Alyssa POV

My arm got pulled and someone kissed me. I moved away quickly and to see it was Lucas. I went to the bathroom to wash my face to believe this is true. Someone came in and it was Draya. "Alyssa, Alyssa, Alyssa!"

I opened my eyes to see me in math. I guess the bell rung and it was time for lunch because no one was in the classroom, but Draya and Will waking me up.

"Yo, I had the craziest dream that you and Will are going out. I looked over at them and they are holding hands and smiling. "Why are yall holding hands and smiling?"

"We are going out." They both said at the same time laughing

"When was this?"

"The night that we went to the party he text me saying that he was sorry and didn't mean to and it got awkward so he just asked me out." Draya said.

"If you break up with her you break up with me, you hurt her you hurt me and imma give you that ass whoopin that you deserve, ok."

"Damn, I'm scared already."

"That's what I like to hear." I seen Lucas he looked at me and smiled. I didn't know what to do so I just looked down and went to my locker.

I seen a running Lucas coming after me. I tried speed walking to art, but that didn't work. He grabbed me from the back and hugged me. It felt good but I wanted to know the reason why he was doing this.

"What do you want Lucas?" Try not to sound all hype that he hugged me.

"Don't act like you not excited about me hugging you."

"How you know?"

"Umm you are my best friend right and I known you since kindergarten. I think I know you pretty well."

"When were we still best friends and I thought you forgot all about me so bye nigga." I walked away because that's prolly one of Lucas's tricks to get me humiliated. What would he really want from me?