Chapter 67

Alyssa POV

After we came and went upstairs, I immediately jump on Lucas back.

"What's wrong with you girl?" He said holding my legs.

"I'm bored."

"You want some zaddy zick?"

"Nah."

"What you mean nah?" You know you want it."

That's when Lucas put me down on the bed. He started kissing my neck.

"Lucas m-move." I said trying to get my words out.

"Nah, you asked for it."

"N-no y-y-you wa-wa-want it." I stuttered as he was playing with my through my pants.

"You know you want me so stop playing."

He took my shirt off and looked in my eyes. I can see love and lust in them. He kissed me on my neck and started leaving love marks and bites all over my body.

"Lucas come on, please move." I said through moans. He kept going. I can't stand him him sometimes.

There was a knock on the door. Lucas huffed and said, "What the fuck man?"

I laughed and put on my shirt and got off of the bed. I opened the door and it was Chresanto.

What do he want? I asked in my head

"Yes sir?" I said kinda annoyed that he was at the door.

"Um, I need to talk to you." He said with a serious look in his face.

"What's wrong?" I said closing the door and walking downstairs.

"Nothing. I'm just bored and had no one to talk to."

"Are you fucking serious Chres?" I said wanting to slap the shit outta him.

"Yes. Everyone all chilling and it's boring."

"What about Ray, Prince or Prod?" I said aggravated.

"Ray is with Melanie, Prince is listening to music and Prod is writing in his diary." He said chuckling.

"That's not funny and it's not a diary." Craig shouted from upstairs.

We both laughed a lil.

"Just think of something do do."

"I can't."

"Just think man." I said about to walk until he grabbed my arm. When I turned around I was really close to his face.

"What are you doing?" I asked getting uncomfortable.

"Alyssa, I really miss you and want you to be mines." He said looking into my eyes.

"I can't. I'm with Lucas and you know that."

"I know but you can leave that nigga and fuck with me." He said in a serious tone.

I laughed a lil because what he saying sounds like a joke.

"You can not be serious. We are only friends. I don't want to be nothing more than that. You had a chance and you fucked that up. And now that I have found better, you want to be all in my face, like you can't do that." I told him.

"I'm sorry I don't know what I was thinking." He said putting his head down.

"It's aight, but if you say that again, you gon be out." I said playing around.

"Bae come back up." Lucas screamed from upstairs.

"Ooo Lyssa getting zaddy zick." Draya came out of nowhere.

"Where did you come from?"

"The basement."

"Why?"

Right when I said that Will came from the basement and way and was smiling like a bitch.

"You want some more baby?" Will said putting on his shirt.

"Mmm." I said walking up the stairs with a smirk on my face.

I opened the door and seen that it was pitch black dark, candles lit and it smelled like vanilla. I turned on the light and seen Lucas naked.

"Omg Lucas put on some clothes." I said covering my eyes.

He didn't say anything. Next thing I feel is hands around my waist and kisses on my neck.

"Je te veux maintenant, je veux lécher tout ton corps et te faire crier mon nom." ( I want you right now, I want to lick all over your body and make you scream my name)

Lucas said as he nibbled on my ear. Touching my boobs going to down to my stomach and touches my punani.

Lucas POV

When I touched her best friend she started to moan uncontrollable. I sucked and licked on her neck as I can feel her body getting weaker. She turned around and jumped on me and started kissing me roughly. I squeezed her ass while she was still on me, as she moaned in my mouth.

I knew she wanted me in the first place.😏😏

I placed her on the bed softly, but not breaking the kiss. I took her shirt off as she kissed me aggressively.

I started to unbutton her pants, until I heard someone bust in through the door. 

It was Draya ghetto ass😭😭

"Eww get yo naked ass off my best friend. Y'all lil nasties. " She said as she took Alyssa from me.

"What the fuck you talking about? To the one that still smell like sex, getcho smelly ass outta here." I said now pissed.

"Stfu Lucas you always talking shit, but yo ass won't do nothing."

I walked up to her but Alyssa got in the way.

"Aye aye aye! Chill the fuck out." She said with the sheet around her.

"And get the fuck Draua you can't be busting threw our door like that. So what y'all can do is hug this out and move."

I have Draua a quick hug and washed the sheets and put a new bed set up there. Alyssa got into the shower and I joined her.

After that we got tired and went to bed.

How was this chapter? I think it was kinda crappy but I'll try my best to make it interesting.😊😊