Chapter 33

Will POV 

 As everyone was trying to figure out where could we go, so we won't stay in the house all the time. I was on my phone. I guess you would want to know why I am on my phone now. Well, this girl that I used to fuck with, she text me out of the blue saying, "I got her where I wanted."  I text her back even though that would be wrong. 

I text, "What are you talking about??

She put😈😈. I didn't know what she was talking about, so I just left it because she didn't matter to me any way. I looked at Draya as she was looking at me all trying to see what I am doing. That's when I put my phone in my pocket. I walked upstairs, to be followed by Draya. 

"Hey baby?" I said trying to give her a hug and a kiss."Don't baby me. Who is the girl?" I took out my phone and showed her my password (aka Draya) and went to the messages. She snatched the phone out my hand, she was looking. 

She had a embarrassed facial expression. What she thought, I was gonna cheat on her? Ahh, fuck I look like getting her back and then losing her again. Nah I have learned my lesson about losing the people I love the most. Like Draya, Alyssa and even Lucas but no homo. 

Draya POV

We all getting ready. Alyssa and I are matching with but my outfits is red and hers is blue. We straightened each others hair and we put on clear lip gloss. Then we look a picture and put it on Instagram.😈😈

We were waiting for the boys to get ready, but no they want us to play basketball with them. We went outside because Alyssa have a basketball hoop in the back. 

"Ok we need to make a deal." Lucas said with a devious face😈😈 looking at Alyssa.

Alyssa POV

The way Lucas was looking at me, I knew he was up to something. "Ok, Will and I are gonna be on teams vs. yall two girlies. Draya and I looked at each other and gave each other the face like they about to go down.

'Ok, lets make a bet. If Will and I win yall would have to twerk on us right after this game."

"And if we win yall gotta give us a lap dance after we win this game." We all shook on it and got ready. 

"DON'T STEP ON OUR JORDANS!!!" Draya and I said at the same time and got ready to whoop some ass.

Who do you think won the basketball game? 

Comment and Vote