Chapter 40

Alyssa POV

The security guard took me out of the classroom. Draya is crying. I really don't know why unless she wants Will to beat on her again.

"You sit right here and don't move." I sat there with still a crying Draya.

"Shut up Draya, damn. You are crying for no reason. He is over he won't touch you again and if he do then there is gonna be another problem." The security guard came back with Will and his ugly face.

"You 3 get in my office!" Mrs. Fernandez said angry. We walked in and sat down. I was looking around because she changed from last time I was in there.

"I like your new office."

"Let's cut to the chase because I'm sick and tired of you always in my office. Everyday your always doing something but this time you harassed and beaten a student. Your going to be suspended for 2 weeks."

"AWW HELL NAH! HIS BEAT UP ASS SHOULD BE SUSPENDED FOR HITTING A GIRL!"

"First off stop screaming in my office and worry about yourself."

I sat back down and crossed my arms."Your priorities are all types of messed up."

"As for you Mr. I can hit girls whenever I want to. Your suspended for 2 weeks too." I started laughing because his face was priceless.

"Ahh who mad now you ugly ass bitch?" I said but stopped to realize what I just said.

"Do I have call your dad?" 

I looked at her because if my dad hears about this then you will not see tomorrow.😂😂

"No. I was just leaving." I said walking out and slammed the door. I'm like so done with everything. How is that bitch gonna get me suspended when I was defending somebody that wouldn't do it for themselves. Then Draya is gonna sit there like she wasn't even there when everything happened.

"Alyssa?" I heard Draya say. I just ignored her and got my things. I didn't want to hear her excuses.

"Hey...what's wrong?"

I looked at her and slammed my locker. "What did I do?"

"YOU DO EVERYTHING! YOUR THE REASON WHY I'M SUSPENDED FOR 2 WEEKS. YOU ALSO JUST SAT THERE IN THAT DAMN OFFICE CRYING AND NOT SAYING NOTHING!"

"I..I'm sorry that you feel that way." That's when we walked away.

"Draya come here I didn't mean all that." I grabbed her arm to turned her around.

"What Alyssa? Now it's my fault that you want to say sorry? Fuck outta here. I never want to SEE YOU AGAIN!"

That's when I really knew I just lost my best friend. I saw Will walk up to me as Draya left to go to class. "I guess imma handle her now baby girl." He said kissing my cheek. I wiped that kiss off so fast it wasn't funny.

"Baby girl you shouldn't have snitched." He said behind me. Which sent chills down my spine. That's when he smacked my butt and ran. I ran after him. I caught up to him and jumped on his back ad started fucking up his face again and walked off

Do you think Draya and Alyssa meant what they said to each other?

What did Will mean when he said, "Baby girl you shouldn't have snitched and "Imma handle her now?"

Comment and Vote