Chapter 66

Melanie POV

I woke up to see that Ray wasn't here. I got up and did my morning hygiene, and right when I was about to walk out my room Ray comes in with breakfast.

"Good morning moaner." He said smirking and gave me my food. Which was eggs, bacon, grits, and hash brown and a glass of orange juice.

"What do you mean, " Good morning moaner?" I asked very confused.

"When we was sleep all I heard was you moaning my name and you started backing your butt up on me."

I looked down of embarrassment. Like did I really do that last night? I looked up and was about to say something, but Ray said something first.

"FYI you don't have to say sorry."

"How you know I was gon say that?"

"I can see it in your eyes." He said taking a bite of his hash brown.

I looked down and was thinking, why do Ray seem so interested in me? I finished my food and asked Ray for his after he was done.

Ray and I walked downstairs to see everyone watching tv and eating their breakfast.

"Good morning kids." I said to them as I walked by

"Good morning." They said in unison.

I washed the dishes that everyone put in the sink, after eating. I cleaned the kitchen and headed upstairs to take a shower.

As I head to my room I hear music playing loud. I didn't mind, so I took off my clothes and wrapped a towel around me and got my clothes.

I opened the door and I seen Ray and he had a towel wrapped around his waist as the water droplets were coming down his brown skin body.

"Is there something that you like?" Ray said with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah the shower so can you get out?" I said trying not to stare again.

He walked past me and stopped, gave me a kiss on my cheek then walked out. The only thing I can think to myself is this boy is to much.

Before I got in the shower I heard a knock.

"Come in."

Ray came in of course.

"We going to the mall. You wanna come?"

"I'll go and stop coming in here. Ok?"

"Bet." He walked out and I hopped on the shower.

*30 Minutes Later*

After I got out I dried myself off was put lotion and my undergarments on. I put my outfit on and headed downstairs. Everyone was ready and waiting for me.

We all got into Lucas's Mercedes SUV, but there was still more people so we had to be lapped up. I waited for Draya and Will to go in.

Ray was in front of me. "You can go first."

I went and all I hear is, "Dayyummm." From Chres and Ray.

I got in there and it was only enough space for one more person.

"Um, you might have to sit on my lap ma." Ray said.

I rolled my eyes and sat on his lap.

Lucas started driving and everyone was talking besides Will and Draya they were swallowing each other, and I feel bad for Craig because he has to sit back there with them two freaks.. Ray was whispering in my ear and touching my thigh. Then, Chres and Jacob was smirking like oh my gosh.

*******

An hour later we were at the mall. We all split up and the boys went their own way.

Draya POV

The girls and I went to Footlocker because a nigga needed a new pair of sneakers. We wanted to match and we got the air Jordan 6 white and gold ones. We went to a few stores and after that we got some Chinese food and went to the food court. I text Will that we were at the food court.

"So Melanie what's good with you and Ray?" I asked as she looked at me crazy.

"For real like yall seem like yall got closer." Alyssa said stating facts.

"Well uh..we just friends. Why you ask?" She said nervously.

Melanie POV

Why do they gotta ask me all these questions now? Like I'm really not in the mood to answer anything.

"Ray and I are just friends, nothing more and nothing less."

"Well damn what's the attitude for?" Alyssa asked taking a sip of her soda.

"Nun(gco) "Hey best friend." Ray said giving me a hug and a kiss on my cheek.

"Nothing more and nothing less." Draya said pretending to sip tea when she got a soda in front of her. I glared at like shut up.

"What yall ladies been talking about?" Lucas said nosy and smiling like a lil kid.

"Just talking about memories we had." I lied. Draya and Alyssa snapped their necks and looked at me.

"Your lying so spill it." The boys said and wanting the truth.

"Ok the girls think Ray and I have a thing or whatever." I said looking down.

"Are you scared to show your emotions Ms. Lopez." Craig laughed because that's Ray's last name.

"Hahaha so funny tell another one. Can we just leave already?" 

They all agreed and we got our things and headed out. I sat in the back seat this time, but of course Ray was sitting back here with me. only him and I. I was taking pictures with Ray. I went to turn around to take another one, but he kissed me and I heard like 4 and more snaps of pictures. I backed up smiling and turned around and seen everyone looking at us.

"Nothing more and nothing less my ass." Draya said laughing as she turned around.

I hid my face in Ray's neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I took out my phone and played Candy Crush. I got tired of it so I laid my head on Ray's lap as he stroked my hair, which felt good. I drifted off to sleep.

Ray POV

As I stroked Melanie's hair she looked so cute sleeping. She looked so calm and peaceful. We finally got home. I picked up Mel and took her to her room. I laid her down and out the covers over her. I put some sweat pants on and took my shirt off and got in the bed. Mel immediately got close to me. I kissed her forehead and went to sleep. 

How was the story? Do you think Melanie is hiding her emotions from Ray or they will become a couple soon? Comment and Vote and I will be updating tomorrow.