Chapter 35

Alyssa POV

P.s. This a long chapter for yall.

After that little session. We headed to the club. When I get out the car, I can already hear the music. It's gonna be lit.  I walked past a couple of girls and they were all looking at me in a seductive way.

"Bae what's wrong?" Lucas said coming behind me.

"Just those girls was looking at me in a sexual way." I'm not against gay, bi, lesbian people, it's just don't look at me in that way. Lucas chuckled a little.

"Aye um ma I'm gonna use the bathroom, ok." I nodded for him to go. I was dancing and then I felt a pair of hands on my waist. I didn't turn around because I'm thinking it's Lucas. 

"Hey baby that was quick." I said dancing all up on him.

"Damn ma you can really dance on a nigga." I stopped dancing and noticed that wasn't Lucas. I turned around and there was a cute guy, but he wasn't Lucas. I looked at the boy crazy.

"What ma you can keep dancing." I started taking my waist towards him. I seen Lucas come downstairs with a girl behind them and they were fixing their clothes. My blood was literally boiling.😡😡

"Ma you ok?"  This boy said. I looked at him as Chris Brown ft Tyga Like a Virgin. He grabbed me again and I just went with it. He turned me around and my waist was closer to his area. I started grinding on him and all I hear is, "Damn mommy." I just smiled at how he sounds. That's when the song went off and went to sit down because a nigga feet hurt.😩😩

"Aye ma, what's your name?" 

"Alyssa." I said going closer so he could hear me.

"My name is Chresanto but my friends call me Roc Royal." (picture at the top) I looked at him and smiled.

"You have a pretty smile." He said asking the bartender for two drinks. 

"Thank you, your not bad yourself"

"I was never bad a nigga stay finessin." He said popping his imaginary collar.

"Boy what ever." As I said that I looked around and seen Draya and Will. I looked around to see Lucas. I spotted him on the dance floor with that broad. I took Roc's hand led him to the dance floor. Sage The Gemini Panoramic came on. I started yiking on him. He grabbed my waist and started getting close. I didn't mind at all. I seen Lucas look up at me and came over speeding.

"ALYSSA WTF ARE YOU DOING?!?" He said grabbing my arm and yelling making everyone look at us.

"Wtf you mean wtf am I doing? What I'm doing is having a good time with Chres. Is that a problem?" I said with a straight attitude.

"Yes, it is a problem because you didn't come here with me not him." He said getting all in my face. 

"I don't know why you all up in my face when I seen you with that ugly ass bitch, but you had to "use the bathroom" right. Don't ever talk to me Lucas we are done and I thought you changed." 

I walked away and Lucas grabbed my arm and kissed me. I backed up and smacked him. "Come one Chres, we out." I said having a tight grip on his wrist.

"So you just gonna leave me for him." 

I walked back and said, "First off, don't ask me any questions we not together. Second, still don't ask me questions. Third off all, don't ask me questions." 

"I don't want you anyway you dumb ugly cheating hoe." 

"Remember you came downstairs with that stankin bitch so kiss my ass." 

"I will when you come home tonight." I just walked out with Chres.

Wow that's crazy how Lucas cheated on Alyssa like that.

What do you think? 

Comment and Vote