Chapter 36

Lucas POV

I can't believe Alyssa broke up with me and went off with that lil boy. I think she got anger problems because I never seen her that mad. Well, yes I did see her real mad, but still. I lost her then got her back now I lost her again. My life is fucked up right and I need to fix it.

Alyssa POV

After that incident happened at the club Chres and I was just chilling at my house. We weren't really doing nothing just watching TV, talking, and making in front of each other. I looked down because remembering what happened.

"What's wrong ma?"

"Nun." I said crying hard.

Chres POV

I feel bad for Alyssa because her boyfriend cheated on her and called her all those names in front of those people. She looked sad and was about to cry. I asked her "What's wrong?"

She ran upstairs and I had no choice, but too get her.

"Alyssa?" I heard from downstairs.

"Oh god that is Lucas. If he asks where I'm at just say in the shower." I nodded my head as she went zooming into the bathroom. I came out her room to see Lucas about to walk to Alyssa's room.

"Um...what are you doing in Alyssa's house?"

"I should be asking you that."

"Alyssa and I are chilling. So you are here because?"

"Her mom said I can stay here with Alyssa while she is on a business trip and don't you have a home to get to?"

"Yeah I do."

"Then get there bye nigga." Lucas said trying to get passed me.

"Where is Alyssa any way?"

"Somewhere she didn't want you to be."

"Oh so I see you got jokes lil nigga."

I smirked and didn't answer his question at all. I walked into Alyssa's room to put her jacket in her closet. I heard the shower turn off and I knew when she comes out she is not going to like what's in her presence.

"Lucas you have to go." I said pushing him out.

"Why the fuck are you touching me?!"

"Just get the fuck out!" I heard the door open and seen Alyssa with her pajamas on and her hair is wet and curly.

I guess Lucas and I were staring at because she said, "Umm...hello?"

"I'm sorry Lyssa for everything I did. I want you back. I didn't mean to dance with that girl. I should have just stayed with you. You know I would do anything for you, just get you back. Do you not know how long I've been hur-

"You can't even talk about been hurt you bullied me and thought it would be ok and then when I have changed Lucas Coly wants to be here all of a sudden. I would never forget what you have done. My mother always told me to forgive but never forget and if she haven't told me that I would have talked to you, we would have never went out and last of all I wouldn't be hurting just because you were with that broad!"

"I'm so sorry Alyssa. I-

"Your not sorry because that's what you said last time and look at you now!"

Alyssa POV

I can't believe his ass just try to hit me with that shit. When your dad have cheated on your mom and your boyfriend cheats and dances with a smelling ass skank, then hit me up, but if that didn't happen to you get the fuck out my face. I'm so done with getting hurt by Lucas, he got what's coming for him.

Wow, Alyssa and Lucas are done. How many of y'all thought they would last? What do you think Alyssa mean he has what's coming for him?

Comment and Vote

*ALSO I WILL BE UPDATING TODAY!!!*