What Goes Around...On the Other Side

Start from the beginning

Fuck he is so damn sexy

Fuck he is so damn sexy. I really wish he would take my calls, because I want to work things out. For one, the sex was bomb ass fuck. Like top 2 but ain't number 2. When talking to other girls about some of their sexual experiences, I realized just how fortunate I was to have come across what I had. But since that wasn't available to me at the moment, I leaned more into my other steady situation, Javonte. Javonte was my first so our connection is permanent. Between the both of them, I had been blessed.   As I rewatched his story again, two messages came through.

From : +1-832-225-9881

My bad boo, we're coming now.  I got a lil side tracked, there were these fiine ass dudes outside the gym.

To:

Just meet me at the food court.

I am really not waiting on these bitches. Just as I locked my front door and head to my car,  I saw Tanisha and Mikeyla pull into my driveway. I shook my head.  

"About time!" I said before unlocking my car doors.

"Heeeey girl!" Taisha said sliding in the front seat.

"We are here!" Mikeyla said sliding in the back seat and adjusting her top.

"Thank you because I am starving! The sooner we hit this food court the sooner I can hit these stores. Because I gotta get be somewhere at 5." I said backing out of my parking space.

Dewayne's Pov

*Earlier in the day*

The conversation between me and Zaria was flowing, and I was inspired to ask her a question. I knew I had caught her off guard but I wanted to test the waters.

But before I got an answer this girl was approaching our table swaying her hips- just a little to hard.