Ruana nodded rolling her eyes at the dark haired girl’s antics. “She’s a little hyper.”

“Hyperactive,” James clarified. Kailani couldn’t help it and smiled releasing a small giggle.

“You’re no better around water,” Narissa announced. “In fact I think you’re worse than any of us.”

“I’d deny it but even my mother would probably agree with you,” Kailani replied with a shrug.

“That’s so cool!” Celeste said sitting down.

“What is?” The blonde girl asked.

“You don’t know how lucky you are,” Celeste informed her. “Most of us have always been here. Never met our mortal parents.”

“Maybe but then you don’t know what it feels like to be taken away from everything you’ve ever known either. I mean I didn’t…..Oh NO!” Kailani said as her eyes got wide.

“What? What’s wrong?” Narissa asked seeing her friend become so concerned.

“Narissa I left without a word. None of my friends no where I went I mean I didn’t even get a heads up to break up with my boyfriend!” Kailani said as her hand went to her forehead. “They must be wondering where I am by now! Ah man!” She looked at Raiden, “Is there any way to get a message off the island?”

“You can’t tell anyone where you are Kai,” Narissa said.

“I don’t even know where I am so that’s not exactly an issue,” She assured her friend. “But I kind of feel like I should at the very least break up with my boyfriend and tell him I won’t be back at school.”

“Write a note tonight or in the morning. I’m sure someone can take it off the island,” Skylar said understanding her dilemma.

“You didn’t tell me you had a boyfriend,” Narissa commented suddenly becoming interested.

“Been a little preoccupied with everything going on,” Kailani replied making a circular motion in the air with her hand in reference to her new surroundings.

“So what’s he look like?” Celeste said sounding like the teenager she was. “Is he cute?”

“Details!” Yasmine demanded. Kailani rolled her eyes. “Talk girl talk!”

“I don’t think…” Seeing more than one set of interested eyes she sighed. “Fine. He’s tall has blonde hair, dark blue eyes, totally physically fit.” Getting a little quieter she added, “He’s older than me,” Getting louder she went on to say, “He’s captain of the basketball team and…”

“Whoa back up. He’s older than you?” Narissa questioned. “How much older?”

“Sean turned 18 a while ago,” Kailani admitted hesitantly.

“You’re mom was okay with that?” Ruana questioned. Having actually lived with her mother for a while she knew the laws regarding age in some countries.

“Not exactly, she didn’t know.”

“Kailani!” Narissa yelled at her. “You were seeing someone behind your mom’s back!”

“NO! She met him. She just thinks he’s only a year older,” The blonde girl said blushing and leaning away from her friend.

“Deceptive?” Justin said surprised. “I wouldn’t have thought.”

“Hey I never lie. I didn’t tell her how old he was. She assumed because he was taking a class full of juniors in it that he was a junior as well.”