2. Let The Mystery Begins

Start from the beginning

 I nervously made my way to the cabin. In front of me, there was man in maybe his early thirties was working on his laptop, sensing my stare he looked up and gave me a smile.

"Hello, Miss William it's nice to meet you. My name is Jerry Revin and I am the Assistant Account Manager here. Please have a seat. "

Mr. Revin was very easy to look at with his gleaming fair skin, trim goatee, and laughing brown eyes. Revin had a square jaw and a charmingly crooked smile. He was trim and fit, and carries himself with a confident poise that inspired trust and respect. From the first look he looks very Friendly and nice person.

He gestured at one of the two seats in front of his glass and chrome desk, and waited until I sat to settle into his Aeron chair. To say I am nervous, will be an understatement.

I gave a brief glance around; the cabin was graced with a glassy decoration. The ceiling provides adequate artificial lighting facility, the small painting and a few certificates framed on the walls.

 But there were two things that were taking the limelight from me; one the wide open window on the side with the glass shield ajar, which was mixing with the stale conditioned air and the other crucial center of attraction, the metal plated A V dangling on the wall behind him.

As I sat there he continued, "Miss. William, welcome to A V Inc." He tilted his head a little, like a bow before continuing, "Can I please know about the reason of your visit here." I took a deep breath and calmed my nervous mind and answered his questions.

"Good morning Mr. Revin, I am here as to discuss about the misunderstanding between Valentine company and Greefy Inc. As you can see, it wasn't our fault..." I was being cut off by Mr. Revin.

"Miss. William I am completely aware about the misunderstanding. There is no misunderstanding, our company have suffered a big lose as in dealing with your company. You can't give this fault the name of misunderstanding." He stated firmly, his tone was professional and firm but not crossing the boundaries of manners.

I bit my lip as my mind was trying to cool down from the inner riled up frustration my boss caused in me by sending me here.

This is not the time, just calm down. I mentally consoled myself.

"Mr. Revin let me explain this. I know your company have suffered a big fortune because of the deal we had, but what I am saying is my company have send me here to rectify this mistake. I am here to get the root cause of the fault and to get you the real culprit behind all this." I said with conviction. My eyes were trying to gauge his reaction but his face was impassive but I could sense him taking in my words.

I sat there for a minute and let Mr. Revin to process my words. He continued staring at me for a while before sighing and continuing, "Miss. William it's your company's fault we are here and you are just trying to say that someone from this company is a culprit, Miss. William we have proofs. The documents and reports which were prepared and cross checked."

His face was confident which was giving attestation to his facts which gave me a mild anxiety attack.

Okay, maybe I should try harder. I mused thoughtful.

You better should.

I gave him some more explanation and proof which Jason and me found while getting all the details related to the deal. We double checked all the details and every aspect of the deal. And we were right. I had proofs.

After checking the details, Mr. Revin was confirmed about the culprit but this situation and problem cannot be go further without the involvement of the higher authority and Mr. Revin gave the assurance and asked me to come the other day for further discussion with the superiors.