Chapter 11

When I wake up, Jason is still asleep next to me. His arms are wrapped around my waist, holding me close to him. My face is close to his, and I can see the softness in his features. He looks almost angel- like when he's asleep. I smile softly at him, gazing at his face. I jump slightly when Jason starts to speak. "It's creepy to stare." I roll my eyes as he stares over at me. "It's romantic" I mock him. Jason laughs loudly and turns to look at the time. "It's only 8 a.m. way too early" he groans. I roll my eyes and sit up. Jason still doesn't release me from his grip. I think he's fallen asleep again. Im proved right when I try to pull away. "Stop moving and cuddle me" he groans, holding me closer. I sigh, "Jase. I have to pee" I complain. "Too bad. You need to stay with me" that makes an idea pop up in my head.

"Stay with me, cuz you're all I need! They say love is clear to see, so darling, stay with me!" I sing. Might I mention I sing pretty loud? Jason lets go to cover his ears. I take the opportunity to get up and go to the bathroom.

When I get out, Jason is sitting on the side of the bed with a dumbfounded look on his face. "What's wrong?" I ask. Jason glances up at me. "Nothing... I just... you gave me a pet name." I look at him confused. "What are you talking about? No I didn't" I sit next to him on the bed. "Yes. You called me Jase." I widen my eyes in realization. "Oh."

I don't know what else to say. I get up and go pick out some clothes for the day. I pick out a blue crop top, a sports bra and some running shorts. I need to train and work out today. I didn't know this place had a gym. Ryan told me last night. Apparently it also has a movie theater. Both are in the attic. I get dressed in front of Jason quickly (it's like being in a bathing suit). I bend over and grab all my hair in to a high ponytail. I put in a few bobby pins to hold the baby hairs and grab my running shoes.

"Jason? Can you train me more today?" I question. Jason glances up from his phone at me. "Sure..." he deadpans. I glance at him confused, then I see it. My light blue phone case. I gasp. Jason is going through my phone! I have nothing to hide, but I have a lot of personal stuff on there I haven't told him. My messages with Bentley! He can't see those! There's way too much personal stuff on there about me and Bentley.

I rush to Jason and try to snatch my phone back. He holds it out of my reach easily (which defeats the point of me being tall). "So you got off your period 2 days before I gotcha huh?" Jason teases. I feel my face growing hot. His playful mood disappears. "He has a kid?" I feel my blood run cold. "Um... no." I say. "Yes he was talking about an Isiah? How the kid loved meeting you and he's glad to have had the kid." I glance at Jason. "So? Bentley had a kid. So what" I say blankly. "He had a kid. With another girl. Like he put his di-" I cut him off. "Okay. Yes. I know how sex works." I glance around. It's silent for a few minutes. "How old is the kid?" I look over at him before answering. "He's 4 years old. He had him a while back after an incident." I clear my throat. "What incident?" Jason presses. "His babysitter forced herself on him when he was 14.he didn't enjoy it but he still... and she didn't use anything to protect herself. She's in jail now. He turned 18 a week before you happened." I get up and turn away from him. "Well... what happened to the kid now that his daddy is missing?" I roll my eyes. "He's dead not missing. I imagine that his brother, Zac is taking care of Isiah." I turn to face him. "Brother? Why not his parents?" I contemplate my answer. "Bentley hasnt had the best upbringing either. His mom died 3 years ago from a car crash. His dad is an alcoholic and beat him a lot. His brother is 23 so Bentley moved in with him last year." I glance at the clock. 9:30. "Well... time to work out" with that, I leave the room.

(Jason's POV)

I need to find this Zac guy. I need to know Isiah is okay. For Anna of course. She loves kids a lot. She also hates them due to her past. I read a lot on her I didn't know. Bentley knew my Anna more than I did. I don't know if I should tell her or not.

I don't think I should. If she wants me to know, she'll tell me. Right? No. she hates me. Maybe if I let her see Chandler and Isiah more outside of school? With supervision of course, but from a far. If this is going to work I need to trust her. I need to win her over to make her mine. Im willing to do almost anything for her to love me.

I need to get her mom back. Yes. I get to the mom, and friends, I get closer to the girl. She needs space once in a while too, I need to call off the heavy spying from the gang. Anna, you just got some new privileges.

(A/N: okay so what do you guys think? keep or trash? lemme know in the comments and be sure to vote on the chapter! thank you y'all! new chapter coming later today or tomorrow ^~^)