Chapter 13

"You did what?" Jason yells. It is now during lunch, Jason pulled me away to his car so no one would hear us. "I made a deal with Chandler. That was before we started getting close and I realized you weren't all that bad." I look down at my hands guiltily. Jason sighs angrily, running a hand through his hair. "So now not only do we have the Grazing Knives on our ass, we have an unknown gang." I look down at my hands. "I...I'm sorry..." I whisper. "Sorry?!? Anna, we have two gangs on our ass now! I was willing to try with you. Give you space, love you from afar. Then you go and do this!" I stay quiet as he continues his rant.

"I've defended you time and time again as the gang tells me that you would be a liability. I chose you over my friends. I kicked one of the best in the gang for you. Because I thought I saw something in you. Something different and something good. Guess you really proved me wrong." I look away from him as a single tear cascades down my face. "So what do you want, Anna? Do you want me? Tell the truth." I look over at him. I watch as his face softens at the sight of my tears.

"I do want you. I want to at least try this... but im scared, Jason. There's so much you don't know. So much I'd have to open up to and tell you. It means that the problem is actually there. If I try to push it away then it doesn't exist in my twisted world inside my head. I know I can always talk to you and open up about it and that you won't judge me, but that means having to admit I have problems or that they are truly bothering me because usually I just bottle it up. Im not used to someone treating me like this. I've had no father figure or man in my life. I don't know how a man is supposed to truly treat a woman and like-wise. I'm liking it. I know I treat you bad sometimes but I actually do love you and care for you. Im still learning how to show it though. Im trying so hard though to open up, to let you in. it's a slow progress but somehow I hope it works. Im glad im trying because I actually do want you and need you in my life. No matter what I say or do, I do care for you. You make me smile when I want to cry, you make the bad thoughts go away for the most part. When I talk to you I get butterflies. You just came into my life so suddenly and now I can't imagine my life without you."

There. I did it. I finally confessed. I like Jason McCann... and I'm falling fast for him. I hope he'll catch me.

(Jason's POV) (SURPRISEEEE)

Even after she admits everything it still plays over in my head. I stare blankly at her as I process the information. My Anna likes me? After all the things I've done to her, she still likes me. After I killed Bentley, through all of it, she wants me. She wants to give me a chance. A chance to love her and care for her like no one else will. She will officially be a part of the gang. She'll be the gang leader's girl. The one who stole my heart and the one who became my only weakness. She will be in danger, but I'd never let anyone hurt her. She's the love of my life.

She makes me want to be good, not better like in those sappy movies. Just better. Only to her. Let her see a part of me no one else does. So she feels special. She's the only girl I've opened up to this much. Every other girl I kiss and diss. With Anna though, it's different. I want to be hers, to be there for her through everything. To protect her from her worst fears. She doesn't know how much she means to me. I need to show her. I need to tell her how much I care. I care so much. I just need to prove it to her.

(A/N: okay so they finally admitted to liking each other!!!!!!

QOTD:  how do you think Jason is going to prove it to Anna that he cares for her? do you think he meant what he said in his confession? team Jason or Team Bentley? or maybe team Chandler? lemme know in the comments! please vote! ily all)