제17장- Not A Joke

first of all, i sincerely apologize for not updating after like 50000 million years cause of exams :") im having another exam during May again. why must life be so hard for me ㅠㅠ but i will find more time to update for you guys!

so on the pervious chapter that I left off ,Glen had a sudden menstruation and needed a pad from Hyemi ; Hyemi also said that she haven't had it for 2 months and it was irregular. Glen thought that she might be pregnant.

Let's continue from here ><

Hyemi's POV
Irene unnie was finally home today and she woke up at 12pm since it's a holiday and made me lunch.

The moment I stepped in the kitchen, I felt like throwing up. I didn't know why but I immediately went to the toilet.

"Hyemi ah, you okay? "

"I'm not sure unnie, it keeps on happening this few days."

"I'll bring you to do a checkup after lunch okay, have your lunch first then we'll be heading there."

I nodded and went back to the kitchen to take my lunch.

-skip to the part at the hospital-

"Lee Hyemi" the nurse called out.

"Here. I raised my hands and headed towards her.

After the checkup, the results was out.

"Good news is that you're pregnant with 3 months.But it is not obvious yet." Dr. Kim said

"What?! " I shouted

"As what I expected " Irene unnie replied.

"How is that possible?" I started thinking and thinking. Until I realize what Jimin and I had done the day before he had left.

"Oh my Park Jimin" I mumbled.

After I reached home, I immediately called Glen.

"Unnie, what's wrong"

"Omg glen, you couldn't believe what just happened. The doctor said that I was pregnant with 5 months and im sure that the child is Jimin's. IDK WHAT TO DO RIGHT NOW" I was so nervous but I also wanted to tell Jimin about it too.

"That's what I told you. I mean it's possible right anyways congrats!"

"But don't tell anyone else about this okay, if you want to tell Jungkook you may but make sure he doesn't tell anyone."

"Okay unnie, take care! Got to go, Bye Hyemi unnie."

" Bye!"

After i ended the call, i went to think about what Jimin's reaction would be.

Jimin's POV
I miss Hyemi. It might just be 3 months but she is so precious to me.

We gathered together at the practice room and start practicing again until Bang Si-Hyuk CEO came in and introduce us some girl trainees who will be training with us during our trainee period.

This girl caught my attention. She keeps on looking at me and I realize how pretty she was like Hyemi. She started introducing herself as Jihyo and we started talking to each other and laughing together.

For the rest of the days during the week, I had been talking to her and going out with her to buy coffee. Why do I feel like I kind of like her? But she is different from Hyemi. Jihyo is so nice but what about Hyemi, it seems like I'm forgetting her day by day.

Jungkook's POV
I received a call from my babe and what she told me was that Hyemi was pregnant omg. I wanted to tell Jimin hyung about it but i promised not to.

We (bts) actually noticed that Jimin hyung had been going out with that girl trainee called Jihyo or some shit. idk why but she just disgust me ALOT. why would jimin hyung keep talking to her and forget about Hyemi?

Bang Si-Hyuk CEO came and told us that we have got 1 day or freedom for us to go around and help fun.

Immediately, I called Glen♡ as well as Hyemi Nonna telling them that we'll be meeting them at the Park's Shopping mall after 15 mins.

"Hyung, you coming with us?"

"Aniya Jungkook you guys can go and have fun, I'll be going with Jihyo." Jimin waved at me and left.

"Seriously hyung , im quite disappointed with you. ; on how you ditch you girlfriend" I mumbled the last first words.

Soon, we arrived at the Park's shopping mall. We saw Glen and Hyemi together and we went to have dinner.

"Um Jimin isn't with you guys today?"Hyemi's voice made me shock.

I looked at my hyungs.

When Namjoon hyung wanted to talk, we saw Jimin holding on to Jihyo's hand laughing together walking in the restaurant

"Don't look!" Seokjin hyung shouted but it was too late. Hyemi had saw them together.  I could see the sadness in her eyes.

"Jimin! Seriously ?! " Namjoon shouted.

He was dumbfounded. He saw Hyemi's tears on her face.

"Um I forget that I got something important, I got to go." Hyemi stood up and walk as fast as she could.

"Wait Hyemi! I could explain."Jimin chased after her.

Hyemi's POV
what did I just saw...
I totally broke down, he was always hurting me from the start. I know he didn't love me.

Suddenly, someone grabbed my hand and turned me around.

It was Jimin.

"Hyemi , I could explain."

"I don't need your explanation, I know you didn't love me. Its not the first time that you have hurt me so much.
I knew you didn't miss me, you could go to her and forget about me and your baby."Tears came rushing down my face.

"I'm sorry, wait you're pregnant? My baby?"

"I wanted to keep it as a surprise for you but since you have that new girl, you may forget about it."

"Why didn't you tell me earlier? Jihyo kept talking to me and made me feel attracted her.I didn't know why but the feeling with her was different from yours Hyemi. Forgive me? Im sorry I'll get her out of my life because  I need you."

"I was afraid that you'll hate having a child with me." I cried.

"It was my dream to! Enough of crying babe, let's go home now. I love you Hyemi and I'll love you forever."

"Promise me to never hurt me again "

"I promise,I love you"

"I love you too Jimin"

We went home after a huge argument.

-Meanwhile at the restaurant-

Jungkook's POV
"Sorry but may I join you guys? " Jihyo give the innocent look and make me feel like throwing up.

"No sluts are allowed, you may leave" Suga hyung said and immediately call the waiter to order our foods.

I looked towards Glen and smiled.
" I love you glen" I whispered.
"I love you too naught ass"
We both giggled and ate our foods.
-
-
-
im sorry I have to end here for now . will be updating my Jungkook fanfic soon!
/forjimin/