제1장-First Day of school

Hyemi's POV
I had just moved to seoul while previously I was living in Singapore and it was my first day of school in Korea. I was walking towards my new school and many people was looking at me. I was getting more and more nervous. I went straight to the general office and the principal came and greeted me with a smile.

"Welcome to Seoul Arts High School, Hyemi. I am Mrs Jung, the school principal. Let me introduce you to a new friend,Glen. Glen will be here to help you if u have any problems.Glen, please guide her to your class. We will be in the same class as you.Go before the lesson starts."

We both nodded and went to class.

On our way to class, i asked Glen a few questions."Ermm, do you mind if you tell me abt the class?" I asked.

"Suree. First among all, there was this group of boys who is called BTS in our class. You will be able to see them soon!"

I walked in the class with Glen and she introduce me to the group of boys which most probably is called BTS.

"Wowww, They are indeed handsomeee"I thought to myself. I looked at them and i spot a cool guy who looked annoyed.

"Hiii, Are you new? My name is Jeon Jungkook and I'm 18 the youngest in the group.This are my hyungs,Rap mon,V ,Suga,J-hope and Jimin."Jungkook said happily.

"Nice to meet you HyeMi! Hope to become best friends."V said with a smirk.

Wahh this guy is really.

"If you need Hope, come to me. I will give you hopeness for sure"J-hope kiddo alwayss happy.

I looked at Jimin.

"If you have a crush on me , I'm sorry . I won't like girls like you"Jimin said and went back to listening to his music.

I was totally speechless. How could a boy like him looking so handsome be like this.

"Just Ignore him Hyemi. His like that."Suga sighed.

"Okayy. I will"

-
-
-
yes i know same story chapter 1 and 2  from "hating you was my mistake" i told her about it , and she didn't mind. stop bashing