제11장-Rumours

Smruthy's POV
Woww. From Taehyung to Jimin huh. I won't let you get what you want Lee Hyemi, Watch out.

I messaged Jimin oppa.

me: oppa, it's me smruthy, your love.

jimin: what do you want. your not ny love slut.

me: date me or else I'll hurt her.

jimin: not going to happen bitch bye.

Wowwww, did he just reject me. Cool! Let the war begin.

Jimin's POV
[Please Play The Song-->]

-please wait until the song has loaded before continuing

Woww, smruthy is such a slut man. DIE BITCH DIE.
I WILL PROTECT MY HYEMI BITCH.

I went to school and waited at the rooftop for Hyemi when suddenly, Smruthy came.

"Haiii Oppa, Nice to see you here."

"Bitch, please get the fuck off. Thanks." I gave her a stare.

"Fine oppa, it's okay. You are going to mine soon." She smirk.

"Oppa! I'm Here." I turned around and I saw Hyemi walking past Smruthy. Smruthy gave Hyemi a hit on her shoulder.

"Ouch! What's wrong with you bitch. No wonder you're a bitch." Hyemi ignored her and walked towards me.

"Babe, you are okay? Is your shoulders hurting?" I asked Hyemi and gave her a hug.

"Yeah, I'm alright. How's your morning Jimin?"

"Yup very good yea with my babe."

"Lets go!" I held her hand and we went to our class.

When we reached the class, I heard some people talking about me.

"Eh you heard that Jimin is dating Smruthy? How come he was with Hyemi. Omg is he cheating on Smruthy?"

I immediately cover Hyemi's ears but i was late by a minute as Hyemi already heard what they said.

"Hyemi, no it's not true. Please believe me." I said as i wiped away her tears on her face.

"Jimin, Let me sit alone today please. I need some time. I'll message you later or sometime later."

She went to sit at the corner of the class and I could only sit with that bitch smruthy,like whats her fucking problem. Hyemi is always the best for me though I used to like Luna.

Hyemi's POV
Wowwww, did i just heard something wrong? Is Jimin really dating Smruthy? Is he trying to cheat my feelings? He actually confessed to me but what now? For all lessons today, i couldn't focus. My heart is feeling differently.

"Unnie, are you okay? You looked pale, what just happened? Glen came to ask me.

"It's okay, nothing much. I just need some rest. I going home now."

"Okay! I'll help you to tell Mrs Kim. Rest Well, Bye Unnie."

"See you" I walked out of the school.

I don't know what to do. Why is it always that slut?Why? What does she want?

I went to the park alone.I sat on the bench and looked at the sea. I couldn't stop thinking about what happened just now. Will Irene unnie be angry at me?

Suddenly, my phone rang.

ID Caller- Irene Unnie

I answered her call .

"Hyemi, Where are you? Its getting late. I'm not going home today. I'll be staying outside. Don't Worry. I'll be fine."

"Alright then. Rest well." I ended the call.

I stood infront of the sea on the sand.

Will it be better if I disappear?Will everything be even better? No one will miss me anyways.

I walked in the water going deeper and deeper down.

"Hyemi! Hyemi!"

-
Haiiii readersss, sorry for not updating for such a long time. Please help to share my story! I'm getting lesser readerssss:'( thank you and enjoy!:) this few days, i got back my results and its really bad. i cried as much as i want to for 36 minutes thinking that i'm a useless person. like seriously all bad things happens to me only like why? being scolded by teacher and being asked to changed place wtf is wrong with anyone. like excuse me people, this is my business to talk and not yours please. and i got left out by friends, and one for them even wanted to unfriend me like im not facebook okay please :")