재14장-Left Alone.

That's when our first kiss happened under the moonlight.

Jimin's POV
I went home after that and I received a letter from BigHit Entertainment.
It says:
Congratulations Park Jimin! You had been selected as a trainee under BigHit Entertainment! Please report to the entertainment 1 month later on 30/12/2015.

-Next Day In School-
"Omg Guys!! I have something to tell you!!"I shouted excitedly.

"Me too!!"Jungkook pushes me away and went to hug Glen."Aish kid, I'm older than you. Anyways, I GOT ACCEPTED BY BIGHIT ENTERTAINMENT!!OMG I FINALLY COULD PERSUE MY DREAMS! DAEBAK" I hugged Hyemi tightly.

"Ehh Hyung I also get accepted.Lol"Jungkook and others laughed.

"Actually, Me, Seokjin,Yoongi and Hope also get accept." Namjoon(rap monster) said.
"What about you Taehyung?"Hyemi asked while still hugging me.

"I-I GOT IN TOO!" Taehyung screamed.

"Holy, Don't scream that loud, I don't want to be deaf." Hyemi gave Taehyung a stare.

"Omg Congrats Jungkookie!! Your Girlfriend's proud of you. "Glen hugged Jungkook tightly.

"Actually Guys, I got accepted by SM entertainment too."Glen hug Jungkook even tighter.

Hyemi's POV

Woww, I'm super proud of them right now. They're going to be idols soon!

But, if they become trainees, they are going to leave alone here in school with Smruthy.

"Babe, Are you okay?"Jimin went to hug me.

"Jimin, No I'm not. Though I'm happy that you guys are going to be an idol soon, I would be left alone here in school with Smruthy. I don't want to cut myself again." I cried and rested my head on Jimin's chest.

"We still have about 1 months to stay with you. Before that let's go out everyday with the boys so that we won't forget you okay? Please, promise me never to cut yourself again okay? I don't want to see you being hurt.Let's go and have our lunch alright? I'm freaking hungry."Jimin pouted.

"Aish,Seriously Park Jimin?" I ran away to the cafe without Jimin.

"Yah! Wait for me Hyemi! Let's go together! You naughty little shit."Jimin chased after me.

I ran to the cafe and turned behind to see Jimin still chasing after me.

I bumped into some guy and landed on the floor.

"Are you okay?"He took his hand out and helped me up.

"Yep, I'm okay. I'm Sorry."I bowed at him.

"I'm Kihyun. Please be careful next time." He took his hand out.

"I'm Hyemi, and yes, I will be more careful next time but just this time my boyfriend was chasing me." I shook his hand and turned behind and Jimin came up with a sudden kiss on my lips.

"Your revenge."He gave me a smirk.

"Well, see you next time then." I bowed to Kihyun and ran towards Jimin.

Jimin's POV

Who's that guy that Hyemi was talking to. He better not take my girl away.

I went to give her a peck on her lips and ran away immediately.

She was chasing after me and I ran to Namjoon and hid behind him.

"Hyung, help me for awhile. I need to hide from Hyemi."I said hiding behind him catching some breath.

be mine ; pjmजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें