제2장-What A Rude Guy.

Jimin's POV
Who actually cares if my words hurt her.

Suddenly, I heard a familiar voice calling my name.

"Jimin! Why are you so rude to Hyemi? Don't you like her as a friend?She is out- going."V asked me seriously

"Ermm. Well, i don't, so whats wrong. hah "Jimin gave V a serious stare.

"Fine then. Since you don't like her then don't ever mess with her."V said and walked away.

Who wants to mess with her omg. I thought as I went back listening to my music.

Mrs Kim came into the class and everyone greeted her.

"Looks like there's a new student today. Why don't you come and introduce yourself."Mrs Kim said while inviting me to go up.

"Ermm, my name is Hyemi. I had just moved to Seoul while I lived at Singapore before i came to Korea."I rolled my eyes when i look at her.

"Now Hyemi, please sit beside Jimin."Mrs Kim's words choked me.

Did I hear wrong? Did Mrs Kim ask Hyemi to sit beside me? Seriously, Fuck my life. She is everywhere in my life. I can't get her out. I tore a piece of paper and wrote and threw it at her.

Hyemi's POV
Ouch. What's that? I opened the piece of note and it read: heyy slut. how are you going to be gone in my life :)

I looked at Jimin and saw him smirking. It hurts. I asked Mrs Kim if I can go to the washroom and I immediately ran to the washroom.

I was alone in the washroom and I was crying uncountrollably. His words really hurts me. It reminded me of what happened in my old school in Singapore.
Smruthy and her group of gang loves to bully me everyday. They would put my face in the sink fulled with water and dirty stuff. However, luckily I had moved away from them.

Suddenly, harming become an addiction. I saw pieces of broken glass bottle were on the floor.I took one up and and start to... After a while, i felt everything in black.