제12장-Why?

I started walking deeper and deeper into the water.

"Hyemi!Hyemi!"

-

[Please Play The Music --->]

Hyemi's POV

I heard someone calling my name.

I ignored the person.

I want to die.

Life is shit.

Why must my life be like this?

Why?!

Why?!

Why?!

Unknown POV
I was walking along the park when I saw someone walking into the sea water.

I walked closer and closer to the sea.

I realised that it was Hyemi.
What is she trying to do?

Omg i better save her, before she does something wrong.

"Hyemi! Please stop! "

Still, she ignored me. I immediately ran into the water and carried her up.

"Who are you? Put me down! Just let me be, please let me die. My life is just so freaking suckish. No one is by my side. They promised to stay by my side but in the end? They left me all alone by myself."Hyemi cried and cried non-stop.

"It's me Jungkook, Noona. I've heard about what had happened, and i felt sorry for that but i can assure that Jimin actually still loves you. He went to look for me and talked about it to me just now and it's not that he wants to break up with you but he is just being forced to. I can't tell you much about it but i can tell you that he doesn't want to let go of you.He just had no choice to." I looked into her eyes.

"But what are you doing here at this time?" Hyemi asked.

"Oh! I was on my way to Glen's house. I'll bring you there, you're wet."

"It's okay. I don't want to disturb you guys."

"Quick before you catch a cold please, Noona."

She grabbed my hand to get up and we walked to Glen's house.

Hyemi's POV

Why did i meet Jungkook? Although i'm thankful to him for helping me but he should have just let me die instead. Life is so cruel to me , i can't tolerate this any further.

When we arrived at Glen's house, she was shocked to see me drenched.

"Oh dear! What happened? Didn't you brought an umbrella? Come in quick, i'll bring you a hot towel and a cup of hot chocolate." Glen invited me and Jungkook in.

"How's my dearest Kookie." I overheard their conversation and I thought about Jimin. I really missed him but i can't find him because he's not mine now. He is Smruthy's now.

"I'll get going now, Thank you Glen and Jungkook. I don't want to disturb you guys." They bowed and I left.

I walked slowly and Jimin kept appearing in my mind. I just want to forget about him but I just can't . It's too hard for me to forget about him and what i had done together with him.

Tears blurred my eyes and rolled down my cheeks.All the memories with him just make me even more upset.I just don't want to face the reality, it hurts more than a dream.

I walked home all drenched.

"Omg Hyemi! What had happened? You're wet, go take a bath and let's have a talk."

I nodded my head and went off.

"Irene Unnie, What do you want to say?" I came out off the bathroom.

"Sit down first Hyemi. I really need you to tell me what happened in school earlier on. Please just tell me honestly. I will definitely support you." Irene unnnie looked deeply into my eyes.

"I-I-I I broke up with Jimin today."

Just one word and tears broke out.

"Remain calm Hyemi, please continue."Irene unnie tapped on my shoulder.

"W-When we went into our classroom,I-I-I heard that Jimin was dating Smruthy. I was so upset, and that's when I went to the beach all alone. I wanted to end my life but.."

"Hyemi, Listen here. I know how you feel.I know that deep in your heart, you felt very depressed and you missed him. Am I right?"

I nodded my head.

"However, if you keep thinking about him, it's even worst. I know that you will see him in school but you guys might just talk a little, and just take each other as friends. It will really affect you alot and you can't just get over it by saying so. Try taking up a new hobby so that it will distract you. You love playing guitar right, trying learning it. Soon, you will forget him. I promise."Irene Unnie adviced.

"Thank you Unnie, you're the best!" I hugged her tightly.

"Let go of me, I can't breathe.Anyways, it's late now, hurry and get to bed."

"Yes, unnie. " I walked into my room.

I laid on my bed and I couldn't stop thinking about Jimin. He is just too cute and he is the prefect one. But even if I said it now, he won't come back to me, so I would rather keep it to myself.

I thought for a long time before I fell asleep.

"Beep!Beep!"The alarm clock sounded.

I looked at the clock, it was already 9a.m.

I saw a message from my phone.
It was Irene Unnie.

From:Irene Unnie♡

Hey Hyemi, I didn't wake you up today, and I changed your alarm to 9a.m. I wanted to let you rest for today and not thinking about other stuffs.I have already called your school to tell them that you will not be going today and maybe tomorrow. There's breakfast on the dining table,take it yourself, I'm already in school now, just call me if you nees help. Cheer up! My dearest dongsaeng. Saranghae♡

Wowww, soo much thanks to Irene Unnie.She is always the best!!

My phone started vibrating.

ID Caller: Glen ;)

I answered.

"Hello Hyemi! Are you okay?"

"Yes of course, I'm perfectly fine"

"Did you get a cold yesterday? You didn't bring an umbrella."

"Nope, I didn't. What are you guys doing right now?"

"We are having a break and having history test later."

"What about J-J-Jimin? Is he fine? I kinda you know..."

"Hahaha , He is definitely fine. Is just that he went out with Smruthy too much."

"Awhh, I see. Coming over later with the boys Glen?"

"Most probably, Not confirmed yet. My mom wants me to help her cook dinner for my younger sister."

"It's okay if you can't. Byee, I need to go."

"Bye, take care."

I went down to the living room to have my breakfast. I looked at the group chat with the boys and Glen. Wowwww 679 messges.

Unread Messgaes

---------------------------------

J-hope: OMG HYEMI ARE YOU OKAY?

Suga: Chillax J-hoe

J-hope: What the?! It's HOPE!!

Suga: Hope*Stupid autocorrect

Jungkook: Hyungs, stop fighting. You guys are acting like a child.

As I read Jimin's message, I couldn't stop crying. I just missed him alot and alot but how?