제3장-Heart Broken.

Jungkook's POV
What's taking her so long in the washroom.I went to Mrs Kim and asked her if I could check on Hyemi.She nodded and i sprang out of the classroom. Just nice, I saw Jing walking past.

"Jing! Hand on. Do you mind if you help me to to the washroom over there to check on Hyemi, i don't know what's taking her so long."Jungkook said while pointing to the washroom on his right.

"Suree. Give me a second."Jing replied.

Suddenly, a scream could be heard loudly from outside.

"WHAT'S WRONG JING?"Jungkook said nervously.

"HURRY UP AND CALL THE AMBULANCE! HYEMI HAD CUT HERSELF AND SHE IS UNCONSCIOUS!"

30 mins later....

Jimin's POV
It was lunch time and the boys was asking me out to scold me on how rude I was to Hyemi. But who actually cares.

"NO TIME FOR THAT. COME ON GUYS WE NEED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL NOW HYEMI HAD CUT HERSELF JUST NOW!"

"WHATT!"I shouted at the top of our lungs

We immediately called for a cab and hop in it.

10 mins later...

We finally reached the hospital and we asked the nurse for Hyemi's room.The nurse told us that her room was 1003.

We sprang off and reached the room in no second.

I slowly opened my eyes and I looked around. I noticed that I was in the hospital.

I heard footsteps running towards my room. Suddenly, Jing opened my door and she came and asked me."OMG HYEMI! YOUR AWAKE, ARE YOU ALRIGHT?"

I looked at her and nodded my head.

Jing asked the others to leave the room and meet me one by one which was fine with me.

"Hyemi,why did you harm yourself?"Jing was so curious to know.

"Well, it was all because when I was in Singapore, there was a gang who liked to bully me and that was when i decided to cut myself.

Jimin's POV
Why am I so worried about Hyemi? It's not like I liked her or something.

Woww. What if I'm really in love with her?Hold on that won't be the case.

It was finally, my turn to visit Hyemi. I went in her room cautiously. When i entered, I stood infront of the bed and I started tearing."I'm sorry Hyemi. I shouldn't have called you a slut."

A/N: sry guys im so busy wit school stuff. but i will try to update real soon. Thanks for reading! love you