제9장-What is Life?

what does j-hope oppa means?

Hyemi's POV
"Hyemi? Hyemi, Wake up it almost 7am!"Irene unnie shouted.

"Unnie, i feel so sick, my head hurts. Please inform Mrs Kim for me please. Thank You."I said feeling so restless.

"Alright then, take care of yourself,I will be going to school right now."Irene Unnie said and went out.

Soon enough,I felt asleep again.

"Ringgg.Ringg!"my phone rang.

I looked at the caller id.

It was Jeon Jungkook.

"Haii Jungkook?"

"Why didn't you come to school today unnie? Glen and I worried about you."

"Aww thank you guys, I'm kinda feeling sick today."

"Take care Noona, Hyungs and I and Glen will be visiting you later! See you later! Baii"

" Okay See you !" I ended the call and I took a look at my phone messages.

From:Taehyung

Taehyung: Heyy Hyemi, why didn't you come to school today?

Taehyung: Why aren't you replying? :(((

Taehyung: Are you okay?

Taehyung: We will be visiting you later. Take Care :))

Woww This guy is really no joke.

Missed calls-36 calls by Taehyung.

WHATTTTT. What is this seriously. Is he insane or what.

My stomach grumbled. I went down to the kitchen to make myself some food-a cup of milk and a toast is great.

After I had my breakfast, I went to my Macbook and take a look at BTS's New Mv "Dope".

Woww, its pretty cool huh. I suddenly felt that my head hurts and it feels like im having a fever, but i have to endure it as Jungkook and others are coming soon.

But soon, everything was black and all I could remember was that I fainted.

Taehyung's POV
We went to Hyemi's house and when i step in, I saw Hyemi lying down on the ground.

"OMGGGGGGG. QUICK SOMEONE GET THE CAR. " I yelled.

I carried her like bride's style and carrier her to the car. Immediately, we went to the hospital.

Ms Christina, our Doctor, told us that she is running down with a high fever but she is okay right now.

"phew, that was so lucky." I said.

"Yeah, I know right hyung."Jungkook and Glen were relieved.

Hyemi's POV
I woke up.
I knew i wasn't at home.
I got up and I saw Taehyung infront of me.

"Oh! You're awake. How are you feeling?"He asked.

"Ermm, I guess so." I touched my head.

"Hye-m-m-mi, I have something to tell you." He looked at the floor.

"Yes, please say." I looked into his eyes.

"I-I-I have to leave you. Because..."He looked at me.

"What-t-t did you just say? You are leaving me to find Smruthy aren't you.Just because you want to find her isn't it.Why is everyone leaving me one by one?"I shouted.

My heart hurts.I could not effort the stress. I cried out immediately and someone hugged me. At first, I thought it was Taehyung so I wanted to pull away, but after I realised it was Jimin.

"Jimin, why is Taehyung leaving me for Smruthy?What is Life? Why is it so cruel to me." I cried while looking at him.

"Hyemi, listen here. His not leaving you for Smruthy. There is someone that loves you more than anything and that person is me. When you became Taehyung's girlfriend, I liked you really alot.No! I loved you, so don't cry anymore okay?" He wiped the tears off my face.

"So,Will You Be Mine?"