제8장-No description X)

Jimin's POV

Woww!Hyungs really give me good advice.I should start my action real soon.

I woke up with the sound of my alarm clock"Beep,Beep,Beep..." I could not bare to wake up i'm just too tired to.

I went to take a shower and brush my teeth and walkes to the living room to have breakfast.

Hyemi's POV
"Heyyy, supp Glen!" We did a brofist and we looked cool like really cool.

"Heyy yo supp Hyemi! How are you doing this week days?Wanna eat lunch together with Jing and get to know her more?"

"Sure! It's my pleasure!" I smiled as I really wanted to be friends with Jing as she had saved me before when i cut myself.

Lunch Break~

Glen ask Jing to join us together for lunch.We were all sharing our own hobbies and interest with one another.

"Thank you for letting me to know more about you!It was really great let's meet together tomorrow again X) what are you having right now?"Jing asked Glen and I.

"I'm having music class now. How about you Glen?"

"I'm having Chemistry Right Now. See you guys after school! ;)"

We hugged each other and left.

I reached and music class and took my phone out. I created a whatsapp group for the three of us.We started chatting untill the lesson started.

After school yay~

I was walking to the gate to wait for Glen and Jing when someone called out my name.

"Hyemi! HYEMI!!"I turned around and I saw Jimin running towards me.
I rolled me eyes at him and I spoked.

"What do you want? Any problem?"

"Where are you going?I have something to tell you."Jimin looked down to the floor.

Wahhh, he has something to say.I wonder what it was.I'm so excited X). Noo Hyemi, you shouldn't show it, keep your smile to yourself.I showed my poker face and said.

"Sorry, I'm meeting Glen and Jing to the mall . You may keep your words next time. See you soon."

Hyemi, what have you just said.You liked him don't you.I can't deny the fact that i actually liked him more than i told, but i know that he didn't like me so its okay.

Flashback~

"Nonna, Do you like Jimin hyung?"Jungkookie ask.

"Wae? Aniyo,I don't like him ."

"Ahh, i see. He wanted me to help him to make Luna and him together. He loved her more than anything."

"Ohh i see. What do you want to tell me?"

"Nothing. Bye Nonna, I got to go ." He waved at me and left.

End of flashback~

See i told ya that he doesn't like me. blah~

I was walking around the gate when i bumped onto someone.

"Ouch!I'm sorry. Are you alright? Oooo J-hope oppa ! What are you doing here?"

"Hehe. I'm going to meet someone. What about you Hyemi?"

"Ahh. I waiting for Glen and Jing to go to the shopping mall."

"I saw you and Jimin talking just now right."

"Yup. don't mistaken i don't like him."
Did you just lie that you don't like Jimin?Seriously I'm screwed.

"Ayyy don't lie okay. It's obvious Hyemi.It's okay i will help you to keep it as a secret. hehe but do you know that Jimin actually likes you?"

"What did you say?"

"Nothingggg. You will know it on Monday. I got to go baiii!"

I waved to him and I saw Glen and Jing walking towards me.

"Kaja!(Let's go)" Glen smiled happily.

Reached the Shopping Mall~

"Wowww, where should we start from? We need some clothes for the upcoming graduation. "

"Can I not." I whined.

"No you can't. Lets go. I need to get back by 8.30pm, that's means i have got 3hours with you guys.

Jing pulled us to a clothes shop called 'Forever 21'

"It's so amazing.We should get some dress and heels for it."Glen explore the shop.

"WHATTT... I don't like dress you know..."I said.

"Shut up Hyemi. You must."Jing smirk.

3hours later~

"Let's get going guys. It's getting late and we're girls you know."Glen carried the bags of clothes.

"Aww, thanks guys for today. Lets hang out more next time!"I exclaimed.

I lied down on my bed and thought of what J-hope oppa said just now.
What does he means?

To be continued ~

A/N-Haii readersss, i hope you enjoyed this chapter:) thanks for reading. Sorry if its getting more and more boring.I'm busy with school so i can't upate real soon