제5장-Confession.

Jimin's POV

It's 2 minutes before the first period starts but where's Hyemi?

She is normally here 5 minutes before the lesson starts but where is she today?Why am I so concerned about Hyemi?

Suddenly, Mrs Kim walked in the classroom.

"Where's Hyemi?" Mrs Kim asked the whole class.

Someone replied Mrs Kim and said " I saw her with V at the rooftop just now."

I immediately turned and looked at V asking where is she. He used a body sign and told me that she ran away right after.

Hyemi's POV

I can't believe that V just said that to me.

I have nowhere to go now.I'm walking around in the school although I know th class had started.I came back to the only place I could-the rooftop.

I sat down listening to some slow music to relax myself. I recalled the scene when V confessed to me. Urghhh. I messed up my hair like no one bothers.

Jimin's POV

I asked Mrs Kim whether I can go and find Hyemi and she agreeed.I knew that one place she would be -The rooftop.

I walked up as quiet as a mouse trying not to distrub anyone having lessons.

Finally,I reached the rooftop. I slowly creaped opened the door and I saw Hyemi sitting on the banch and listening to her earpiece.

I went to tap on her shoulders and she screamed at the top of her lungs.

"OH MY FREAKING GOD! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!" She turned around and saw me.

"Ohh,it's you Jimin. What are you doing here ?"

"Why aren't you going back to class instead of staying here ! Mrs Kim is finding you ."

"I need peace to think."

Hyemi's POV

I told Jimin that I needed some peace to think.

"Think of what?"
"Ermm, nothing much."

Should I tell him or not?but will he care?

"I know there's something, what is it ?"

"Umm, just now V confessed to me saying that he liked me.."

To be continued...

Sry for some technology error.