제6장-Realise The Lies

Jimin's POV

"Urm, just now V confessed to me saying that he liked me."

What... Did she just said that V confessed to her. How dare him, Hyemi is mine.

V, YOU BETTER WATCH OUT

"What did you reply him then?"

" Ermm, I told him that I needed one day to think about it."Hyemi looked at me suspiciously.

"Ahh, I see. Now, go back to class before Mrs Kim explodes."

Hyemi nodded and smiled at me.

Oh My God! Did she just smiled at me. OMGGGGGG! My heart is explodingggggg.

After reaching classroom~

Hyemi's POV

"My Dear, where have you been?"Mrs Kim used a very nice tone.

"Ermm.." I got cut off by Jimin.

"She went to meet the principal."Jimin said Mrs Kim nodded.

I lip-syn to Jimin saying thank you and he just smiles.

Jimin's POV

I'm so pissed of by V because he confessed to Hyemi.Wait what. Since when do I start caring about her. Do I really like her? I always caught myself taking glance at her beautiful facee.

V's POV

Hyemi asked to find me today before break. I'm so excited for her answer.

Here comes Hyemi.

"Hi Taehyung!" * taehyung= v

"Hii Hyemi! so what's your answer?"

" Ermm. I accept to be ur girlfriend."

"OH MY GOD! Let's tell my members."

Finally, It's break.

No one's POV

We all , The BTS members and Hyemi together with Glen, proceeded to the school canteen.

Suddenly, we all could hear phone call from Hyemi's phone.She picked it up and answered it.

"Hello."

" Is this Hyemi? Your parents were involved in a car accident and were now in the hosptial. "

" WHAT DID YOU JUST SAID! I WILL BE THERE IN 30 MINUTES!" Hyemi said while tears falling down.

Hyemi's POV

I told BTS and Glen that I had to leave.

"What's wrong?" Glen gave me a curious look.

"Myyy.. Parents were involved in a car accident and I need to go now please!"

" We won't let you go alone. Let's go together. Everyone proceed to the car now!"Rapmonster shouted.

After 15 minutes of speeding, we finally reached the hospital.

I went to the counter and askes where was my parents. They told me that they were still in the emergency room.

I waited outside and started crying heavily.

Glen pitied me and we cried together.
She leaned on Jungkook's as he comforted her.

Just as you know, Jungkook and Glen were couples. Veryy very sweet couples. If you don't know that, then now you know.

Suddenly, the doctor came out of the emergency room.

To Be Continued..
*
*
*
*
*
Anyways guys,this chapter will be the last chapter before i left for holidayyy. Hope you enjoyy:)