A Wedding

Jason's pov

I can't believe she proposed to me! That's just mind blowing! I smile excitedly. I thought this day would never come. There's a knock on our bedroom door. "Come in." Sam walks in in a beautiful bridesmaid dress. She's got a big smile on her face. I hug her tight. "This is so exciting." She says. "And it'll make for a great story." I say. She laughs. "Are ya ready?" Not yet. I look around for my cowboy hat. "Where's my hat?" "Mom's got it." Huh? "Why does mom have my hat?" Oh if she's doing something to it, I'm gonna get her. I walk out to the living room where she's at. "Hey honey where's my hat?" She's got it just like Sam said. She's holding it while talking to her mom. I walk up behind her and rest a hand on her shoulder. She jumps and turns around. "There you are, cowboy." "I was lookin' for my hat." She gives it to me and I put it on. "So dates yet?" Her mom asks. "On the wedding or my due date?" "Both silly." "Well the wedding is in two days and my due date is like 6 months. I don't know the exact day. We should probably go to the doctor for a check up. Right honey?" "Oh uh yeah and by the way, we're late for a meeting with the church guy." I say, patting her shoulder. She smiles and holds my hand. "Then let's go." God I love everything that's happening.

Miranda's pov

We get to the church and before we go in, he grabs both my hands and stops me from walking. "Sweetheart I just gotta say the last couple a days have been so surreal for me. I'm just so happy things turned out this way. I don't know what I'd do without you in my life." Tears come to my eyes just then. "Jason, I love you too. I know I was an idiot before but I'm just so glad everything worked out. This baby is gonna have one of the best fathers this world has ever known." He smiles and hugs me, my head against his chest. "I feel like I can never say sorry enough." "Baby don't apologize anymore. I forgave you along time ago." "Luke will never forgive me." "Well that's something he's gonna have to deal with and get over. Cause ya ain't goin' nowhere." He says, resting a hand on my cheek and wiping away the tear that escaped. "Not this time." I say. He kisses me gently then the door opens. "Aw there you guys are." He smiles, holding my hand.

*2 days later*

"And now the bride and groom have vows." The preacher says. Luke hands him the vows. "We both made mistakes. No one is perfect but that doesn't mean our love can't be. I never thought I'd be standing up here and I never thought someone would propose to me but it happened and being here with you I'm proud to call you my wife." I wipe my eyes. I never thought I'd cry at my wedding. "You make me feel like the only girl in the world. Like you said mistakes are a part of life but not anymore. Everything is good. As long as I'm with you. You'll keep me in line." I start crying. From the regret and happiness all in one. "You just make everything easier to handle." I gasp, trying to stop crying. He chuckles softly and hugs me. "I'm such a mess." I gasp as he wipes the tears from my eyes. "You're my mess." He says. "You may kiss the bride." "With pleasure." Then the cowboy grips my hips and kisses me hard.