Revenge

Jason's pov

When I walk in the room, she's listening to music through headphones and she's got tears in her eyes. "What's wrong, hun?" She takes the headphones out and cries into her hands. I sit beside her and rub her back. Then I look down at her iPod and wince seeing it is my song can't take it with you. I wrote that about her leaving and taking everything that mattered to me. I turn it off. "Sweetheart are you okay?" "That song's about me, isn't it?" I sigh and nod. "Baby, you can't expect not to have been upset." "I know. I'm just.... How can you still love me after all I've done? After how horrible I was to you!?" She looks up at me with tears in those beautiful blue eyes. I hug her to my chest. "Call it stupidity or downright dumbassery but nothing will ever make me stop loving you." She cries into my chest. "I don't deserve you." She whimpers. "Please don't say that baby." Sam walks in along with Sierra. "Regrets been known to give someone a beating. So just don't think about it." I set her back on the bed. "I'll be back soon hun, I've got some business to take care of." She grabs my hand. I kiss her softly and make it last. Sierra walks out with me. "What are you doing?" "Like I said when I first got here. Revenge." I mutter, gripping my pistol. "Where is this son of a bitch?" She gives me the address. "Stay with her." She nods. I find the punk playing poker. He's got a girl on his lap. I kick the door in. They get up quickly thinking it's the cops. They start laughing. "Ooh there's a new sheriff in town!" He taunts. "I'm not here because of your poker game." They all look confused. "I'm here because the jackass shot my girl." I gripe, pointing my pistol at him. "Aw cowboy's come to shoot me." He still taunts. He's making a big mistake. "Stop calling me that." I stomp over and ram my gun into his neck. Instantly five other guns are pointed at me. "I don't mind going down shooting your ass." I growl, gripping his shirt. He calls them off, staring at me fearfully. "Not so tough now huh wise guy." I say with a smirk. He smiles, confusing me. Then he thrusts a knife into my stomach. I hit my knees in surprised pain. My pistol falls from my hand. He picks it up. This is it. I'm gonna die. At least I die knowing my baby is okay. I close my eyes fearfully, my teeth grit as he puts the gun to my head. I hear the gunshot but feel no pain. I look up confused just as he collapses. A bullet hole in his forehead. "What the?" I mumble, turning around, my hand pressed to my knife wound. It falls to my side in shock. Sierra holds Miranda up while she holds a smoking shotgun.she drops the gun, grits her teeth and hits her knees. I rush over and catch her before she hits the ground. "Baby, what are you doing here?" She smiles, opening her eyes. She puts a hand on my cheek and kisses me. I hold her tighter. "Saving your dumbass." She says. I smile. "Yeah you sure did. I thought I was gonna die." "Why'd you go after him?" "I wasn't gonna let that punk get away with hurting my baby girl." Tears hint at her eyes as well as mine. She grabs my shirt and kisses me again which I instantly deepen it, pulling her body closer to me. "Come on hun let's get outta here." "Not so fast." Oh crap the other guys. The door closes. "You guys ain't goin' nowhere." One says. I shakily stand up. We're outnumbered. There's no way I can take them all on. I hold her tighter and someone grand my arms pinning them behind my back and pulling her away from me. "Let her go!" I scream, desperately trying to pull free. "Stop fighting or the girl gets it." He says putting a gun to her head. "No! Stop!" I cry, not resisting anymore. "Please don't shoot her!" He takes the gun away and that's when I realize it's my pistol. They force us down a dimly lit hallway. Were thrown in a jail cell. I hug her as soon as the door closes. "Oh Jason, your stomach!" I forgot all about getting stabbed. She carefully pulls the knife out, making my hands clench into fists from the pain. "Baby, I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have gone after him. Then we wouldn't have been in this mess." "It's okay Jason, you were standing up for your woman." She says, smiling. "I love hearing you say that baby girl." I say, kissing her. "Excuse me, sorry to interrupt your make out session but we should think of a way out." Sierra snaps. I blush. She's right. I will figure a way out and I will keep my girl safe.