Changing Through Youth

Ib: Garry x Reader

You've been trapped inside this museum for God knows how long. Everything was confusing and horribly terrifying. Paintings of women chasing you throughout your journey to freedom. Mannequins that came to life and block entrances and exits. Beside those there are also weird paintings that try to injure you or just talk to you and even ask questions.

You've completely lost track of time a long time ago. You could've only been her for a few hours but some how it felt like days. This isn't right, nothing that's happening here is normal.

Please Lord let there be others like you down here who are lost. You didn't want to be here alone.

You dragged your hand along the wall of the corridor that you are currently in. Tear-stained cheeks and red eyed, you continued on your quest.

Hahahaha.....

You jumped in surprised and quickly became alert of your surroundings. You wiped your cheeks and continued down the hall ready to attack anything.

Hahaha...

This time it was louder, closer. You could hear you heart beating and feel the blood coursing through your veins. Suddenly time slowed as two little girls came running your way. One with dark brown hair and red eyes, the other with blond hair and blue eyes. They looked happy as they ran pass you.

You suddenly missed being a kid being able to look at this new terrifying world as a new adventure waiting to happen. You looked at them and decided to accompany them. You turned in the other direction and called out to them as you ran. You were getting smaller.

"Hey, wait up!!"

Your voice became more child like as they stopped and turned towards you.

"Please take me with you", you huffed out of breath. They looked at each other then nodded their head in agreement.

"You can come, we're looking for Gary", the blonde one said,"What's your name?"

"My name is (Y/n)", you said.

"My name is Mary and this is Ib", Mary said.

"Nice to meet you both," you said and bowed a little.

They couldn't help but giggle at your cute action. They grabbed your hands and dragged you along with joy in their eyes. You laughed along as you three started your search for Garry.

As they continued on their journey, Mary began acting strange. She stopped laughing and smiling. She was acting like something was wrong. Eventually, She stopped and asked Ib a question.

"If only two of us can leave, what would you do?"

Ib thought about it for a few seconds before responding that she wanted to leave with Garry. Mary seemed hurt by the answer and only nodded her head.

You would've felt sad but you haven't really gotten attached to these people. You did just meet them a little while ago. However you wanted to meet this Garry person, because he seems pretty important to the girls.

The journey continued, long and boring. You were tired and your feet were starting to hurt. You walked quietly along side the other girls. Ib seemed indifferent towards everything, while Mary still looked at the ground. She was still hurt from Ib's words earlier.

Suddenly, Mary stopped. You looked at her confused. You tried to touch her shoulder but she slapped away your hand. Ib went close to her and Mary if she was ok. Mary started acting weird.

"I'm fine. I'm fiiiiine. Everything is fiiiiiiiiiine", She laughed manically.

After her strange outburst she ran away. You tried to run after her but Ib held you back, shaking her head in disapproval. You looked down upset. Ib tapped your shoulder to gain your attention and then smiled weakly. You grimly returned it.