What Have We Become: Part 1

~Jungkook~

I quietly but eagerly walked the deserted path to school. New year, new me, at least that's what I hoped for, but I know I'll never change. As I was walking I spotted her. She was a visibly short girl, maybe around 5'3". She was also pretty nerdy but that didn't bother me, it just makes her more interesting.

She looked at backed and smiled upon seeing me. "Kookie," she called out to me. I smiled back.

Her name name is Tae Im, but me and our other friends call her Emmy. Of our entire group she's the only girl. Can you imagine my struggle? We've all been together since preschool, so the bond shared between us is really strong.

"Hey Emmy," I said,"Where are the others?"

"On their way, should we wait?" She asked.

"Yeah, we can all be late together," I laughed.

The thought of us being late on our first day, brought back many memories. This is definitely not our first time being late on our first day, I would explain but it's too complicated. Maybe another time.

One by one everybody began to show up.

Taehyung- Tae or V
SeokJin- Jin
NamJoon- Rap Mon
Yoongi- Suga
Jimin- Jimin
Hoseok- Jhope, Jhorse, or Hobie

We all happily greeted each other before making our way to school. We're attending Blue Moon High School: Home of the Wolves. Not suspicious at all. We stepped into the building and it was deathly silent.

Okay, talk about awkward...

The silence didn't last long as we all walked to the office to get our schedules. It was a pretty short walk and we all went in one by one to get our schedule.

Sadly we weren't all on the same class like we had hoped. We were grouped into two sets of three and a single duo.

Jin and Suga
Rap Mon, Hobie, and Jimin
Tae, Emmy and me.

I was happy to have my best friend and my crush. Even though we were separated from the rest of the crew, we all still had gym and lunch together, so it won't be too bad. We all said goodbye for now and parted ways.

--

We walked hesitantly to the class, nervous of seeing new faces. When we arrived in front of the classroom door we stood outside awkwardly. We looked at each other for some sort of reassurance before entering the unfamiliar place.

So many new faces...

When we entered the classroom, everyone stared at us, it was quiet. Too quiet for my liking. I swallowed down my fear as I opened my mouth to introduce myself. Before I could say anything the teacher ushered us to stand in front of the board. We quickly moved, not wanting to waste any time. We looked at each once more before nodding our heads in sync.

"Annyeonghasaeyo," we all said together at first.

"My name is Jungkook"

"My name is Sooji"

"...And my name is Taehyung"

We introduced ourselves one by one.

"Please treat us well," we said once again in unison and bowed. The teacher clapped with an evident smile on her face.

"Welcome," she said, "we heard that you'd be arriving and we bought in desks for you yesterday, they're towards the back, please take your seats, and I hope you all enjoy your stay with us.

We three nodded in understatement before taking our seats at the back of the classroom.. I sat by the window on the far left, Emmy in the middle, and V to her right.

Class resumed and it was boring. However I did notice that many of the students weren't focused on taking notes, but instead staring at us.

Weird...

Emmy was taking notes as per usual. She usually did that while the rest of us would goof off. V was leaning back in his chair, staring at the ceiling and mumbling to himself. He usually does that when he is bored. Meanwhile, I just stared throughout the window only occasionally looking back into the classroom.

I hope we can make some new friends...

------------------------------------------------------
(A/N): Hey guys!! I know that this was kind of short but the next chapter is twice the length of this one. So please, stay patient. I've been determined lately after an intense play through of Undertale. So my determination may be a bit unstable, but I'm working on it. Please continue to support me in any way you can!! I love you guys!!